Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:deadmanny: At this back patting that @Silkk and @hexagram23 are having back and forth when everyone else gets it

There is only 1 timeline. There is no "original timeline". This isnt Back to the Future. Everything that exists has always existed. The timeline Bran witnessed when Wyllis had his siezure is the original timeline, the only timeline.

If you still want to argue paradoxes, well good luck. This stuff has been argued for centuries. This is not new to Game of Thrones and it is a silly thing to waste time arguing about.

Should we start a 30 page argument on Terminator? Or Dr. Who? Or how about we call up some professors of physics to discuss quantum mechanics and relativity and space/time and the big bang?

For the last time, the 3 Eyed Raven made it CLEAR than Bran can NOT change the past. So this is not time travel in the normal sense of the term. Bran can NOT influence events to change that we have already seen (i.e. whispering to Ned not to travel to Kings Landing). There is clearly only 1 timeline and the past is ALREADY WRITTEN per the raven

I think everyone needs to just be done with this and let Silkk and Hexagram ponder amongst themselves

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: At this back patting that @Silkk and @hexagram23 are having back and forth when everyone else gets it

There is only 1 timeline. There is no "original timeline". This isnt Back to the Future. Everything that exists has always existed. The timeline Bran witnessed when Wyllis had his siezure is the original timeline, the only timeline.

If you still want to argue paradoxes, well good luck. This stuff has been argued for centuries. This is not new to Game of Thrones and it is a silly thing to waste time arguing about.

Should we start a 30 page argument on Terminator? Or Dr. Who? Or how about we call up some professors of physics to discuss quantum mechanics and relativity and space/time and the big bang?

For the last time, the 3 Eyed Raven made it CLEAR than Bran can NOT change the past. So this is not time travel in the normal sense of the term. Bran can NOT influence events to change that we have already seen (i.e. whispering to Ned not to travel to Kings Landing). There is clearly only 1 timeline and the past is ALREADY WRITTEN per the raven

I think everyone needs to just be done with this and let Silkk and Hexagram ponder amongst themselves

Everyone else doesn't "get it" though. You got 7 people Dapping Chris Cool for claiming Wylis was always "retarded" when he clearly wasn't prior to Bran's interference.

You got people claiming this is a fixed timeline with no explanation as to how or why.

And me and @Silkk are far from the only people that want to discuss this aspect of the episode. Unless the people Dapping my posts and responding are just doing it for the hell of it.

Telling the entire thread "I think everyone needs to be done with it" is silly, and not gonna happen. That's not your call. You can bow out of this conversation if you want, though. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
There is like 15 pages of this exact same conversation in the episode spoiler thread

And its just people repeating the same stuff over and over again

I wasnt commanding people to stop responding. Just dropping advice.

Its literally a never-ending argument. Just like Bran tarding-up Wyllis is a never-ending loop:ohhh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, no one is talking about ships. no one cares about KL and the throne (well I don't...), i'm talking about end game. dany and jon will have to unite (IMO), the first step in that is having someone who knows both sides and can keep them from seeing each other a threat, they need to unite to help defeat the WW's.

??? Why do Jon and Dany have to unite breh? :dahell: as far as I see it...dany aint even making it out of the show alive

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is like 15 pages of this exact same conversation in the episode spoiler thread

Its literally a never-ending argument. Just like Bran tarding-up Wyllis is a never-ending loop:ohhh:

I get that but it's a fantasy show featuring dragons and undead. It's not as if the 250 pages prior to this debate on time travel is gonna cure AIDS. All of it is equally pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Fred.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. Get outta here. U bugging if U dont think Dany aint surviving
So you think Dany's gonna be the one to take the throne? :usure:

Cos she's a win or bust character brah...and she won't take a backseat to noone...and her "winning" would be a little too obvious for GRRM's style of writing.

When she gets murked in the last couple of episodes just remember to @ me with the :to: and some +rep :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Answer this.

What happens if the Knights King kills bran before he gets into hodor?

Whats the explanation for Hodor's state then, unless Bran is unkillable...

And don't give me an answer from reddit or some chart. Tell me what you think.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Everyone else doesn't "get it" though. You got 7 people Dapping Chris Cool for claiming Wylis was always "retarded" when he clearly wasn't prior to Bran's interference.

You got people claiming this is a fixed timeline with no explanation as to how or why.

And me and @Silkk are far from the only people that want to discuss this aspect of the episode. Unless the people Dapping my posts and responding are just doing it for the hell of it.

Telling the entire thread "I think everyone needs to be done with it" is silly, and not gonna happen. That's not your call. You can bow out of this conversation if you want, though. :yeshrug:

Fred.
you misinterpreted what i was saying. I meant he was always retarded as in current hodor wasn't normal, he been fukked up the whole series. It's not like he was normal until bran fukked shyt up and now he's retarded. He was normal until bran fukked shyt up when he was a kid. Bran was always gonna fukk him up because he already did.

Everything bran has messed with has already happened.