Reppin
London
Bran stark - all ice, straight up first men blood

Pure YORK

white-rose-of-york.jpg

Dany - pure fire, true targaryen blood

Pure LANCASTER.

28538_s.png

Jon Snow - spent his life as ice, died, brought back through fire :jbhmm: best of both worlds...

Henry TUDOR.

tudor_rose.png

Daps
she learns from the feggit Littlefinger :ld:
If it was a raven I could see her or lf writing that letter (tho you would still have to explain how she or he knew Ramsay had Rickon), but arranging a rider with Bolton armor to deliver the message would require more means than she has.

Y'all overthinking this one.... Ramsay wrote that letter. It was set up with the Umbers complaining about the Wildlings and them explicitly discussing the likelihood of Sansa fleeing to Castle Black to be with her only/closest ally in Jon Snow. Plus, it completely fits his character to write that letter

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Would love for someone to answer this

I'm in the "The future has already been decided" camp, I think... Bran had no choice but to get crippled and find the 3ER, no choice but to touch the Night's King... Hodor had no choice but to become the door holder. Jojen died exactly when he was supposed to.

Did y'all not see the rider deliver the message with Bolton armor?:dahell:

When did Sansa morph into this omnipotent schemer???

Yep, I missed that apparently...:upsetfavre: I still reckon she's playing by rules we don't fully understand yet though. :yeshrug:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Big ups whoever got Pilou Asbæk in as Euron... pitch perfect casting. Great actor.

(Out to any Borgen brehs :ufdup:)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Even a Raptors win last night still hasn't let me shake off the feeling from Sunday night. :to:

Arguably the GOAT reveal that I've ever witnessed. shyt was done masterfully. Literally had to hold back them :mjcry:. Watched with a group of friends, room was dead silent as fukk for a good minute, lol.

Hodor :salute::mjcry:

Edit: and Summer.. why they gotta keep doing the Pups like this :mjcry:

fukking Bran, lol :to:

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Did y'all not see the rider deliver the message with Bolton armor?:dahell:

When did Sansa morph into this omnipotent schemer???
lmaooo never seen a theory as retarded as Sansa wrote the letter

how would she even know Rickon was given to Ramsay by the Umbers lmao

we clearly see Ramsay preparing for war with the wildlings and Jon too

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
lmaooo never seen a theory as retarded as Sansa wrote the letter

how would she even know Rickon was given to Ramsay by the Umbers lmao

we clearly see Ramsay preparing for war with the wildlings and Jon too

I'm quietly backing away from my post earlier.

Nothing to see here.

Until it turns out Brienne and Sansa stopped in on Smalljohn before hitting The Wall... girl's already keeping secrets... :troll:

Yeah, maybe not. :beli:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka tormund gotta try to smash before brianne leaves for tully :dead:

Also i dont think the blackfish gon ride for sansa so easily :francis:

The fact alone that she got the info from the puppet master himself should be worry :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hodor was already Hodor. It's not like there's a timeline 'A' which is linear and we have a perfectly fine and fully cognitively functioning Hodor. Then event 'B' occurs which is traveling back in time and then we get new altered timeline 'C' (i.e., a mentally challenged Hodor whereas he was perfectly fine before we went back in time).

He was always going to become Hodor. It's the sort of fate/predestination angle of time travel. The event has already happened in the past. We finally just saw what happened that made Hodor, Hodor in the present. The other side of that coin is since it already occurred in the past -- the traveling from the future/present HAS to happen too. Unbeknownst to Bran, he was always going to fukk Hodor up.

You saw the last don was like, "Listen to your friend," when Meera was telling him to warg into Hodor. He wasn't even tripping :ehh:. It was always going to happen. There's no set of events that could have transpired where Bran didn't warg into Hodor and subsequently fukk him up, because that past reality had already occurred and been realized.

It's Bruce Willis seeing adult him get killed in 12 Monkeys in the train station as a kid. It's trying to alter events and unknowingly creating those same events you were trying to prevent in the future.

The ink is dry. :yeshrug:

Breh no offense but you don't seem to understand how a fixed time line works.

A fixed time line is when things unfold exactly the same with or without outside interference. You keep mentioning Bran fukking up Hodor, how that was "supposed to happen", or fate, or whatever....which makes no sense because Bran is the outside interference.

So the way things are, Bran wargs into Wylis, making him Hodor. He repeats "hodor" until the time comes when he has to hold the door, because that's his destiny, right?

But a fixed time line would be Bran falling from the tower in season 1, breaking his neck and dying....and Wylis becoming Hodor anyway. Because the interference in this example is Bran. And the change is Wylis becoming Hodor. So the change would have to be constant with or without Bran....which is a paradox because if Bran didn't need to be saved in this episode, there's no reason to warg in the first place.

So we're dealing with a paradox and/or a multi-verse in this show. Which is fine, but kinda odd since this is uncharted territory for "GOT".

Fred.