Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The problem with that is Hodor was saying "hodor" before Bran was even warging. Or, the alternative is he wasn't, and Bran retroactively changed the past this episode.

Either way, something was changed. And the writers can't really play it any other way than "it already happened, now you know the reason" because he's been saying "hodor" since his first appearance. It's not as if they could show us anything other than what already happened, anyway.

Fred.
Ex-fukkING-Actly

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If the Ice King had killed Bran before he had a chance to warg, then what's the explanation for Hodor being fukked in the head............

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
House in Valyria has no cure Khaleesi
tumblr_static_14aadzr4i2dc884k4c000g808.jpg

Breh, what if Benjen Stark makes his triumphant return and rescues his nephew:lupe:

Them White Walkers are powerful as fukk tho, the HNIC Walker was like:russell: at their feeble attempts to stop them.
how many are left... at hardhome there were 4 on top 4 horses... then jon killed 1

shorty reed killed 1 this ep

there are no more babies to make more... so there's 2 left now?

RIP Summer. This one's for you :mjcry:

That Hodor shyt got me in my feelings :wow:

Time travel is always a risky storytelling device. So present day Bran is chilling with Hodor who was manipulated by future Bran in the past:patrice:

i've never once seen any type of story involving time travel that didn't have holes... you just gotta ride with it

Hodor :wow:

but hold up :ohhh: with yara and that fleet, red women, and a whole flock of dothraki massing up in #targset

can we even lose :jbhmm:
don't forget 2nd sons, 2 smart nikkas, the unsullied and 3 dragons :wow:

no....... no we can't lose :blessed:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_static_14aadzr4i2dc884k4c000g808.jpg

how many are left... at hardhome there were 4 on top 4 horses... then jon killed 1

shorty reed killed 1 this ep

there are no more babies to make more... so there's 2 left now?

i've never once seen any type of story involving time travel that didn't have holes... you just gotta ride with it

don't forget 2nd sons, 2 smart nikkas, the unsullied and 3 dragons :wow:

no....... no we can't lose :blessed:

Nah there are more than 4 White Walkers. In the scene where they changed the baby into a White Walker, it was a bunch of them gathered around for the ritual.

2ad9b3698f0928fdc8b405b1d573bbc8.jpg

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Any book readers mad af that Euron didn't have the dragonhorn with him?
this was my only real issue with the episode, they toned down my man Euron from a savage with possible magic powers and a huge trump card to a pirate with a desperate plan:francis: he's just gonna build a 1000 ships like that won't take years and use every tree on the Iron Isles for them, too bad the Ironborn do not sow because they are gonna be raiding for wood when they do that. Like Dorne they manage to tone down one of my favourite storylines to some weak variation. I get why they need to do that on the show, but still:mjcry:

on the other hand, if they did the Ironborn like the books I might've had to defect from #starkset just to be able to stan #greyjoyset #oneeyedcrow #hornzcru:patrice: