Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
He does? That nikka pulled a Charizard and is more concerned about flambeing kids (the human AND goat kind) along the countryside. How many times he gotta dip out on Daenerys before people realize he's a delinquent child? :russ:

But I guess that's what happens when you have a deadbeat, absentee mom :sas1:
act like the arena scene ain't happen, brehs

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
act like the arena scene ain't happen, brehs
Act like one scene negates everything else, brehs :russ:
Act like he ain't abandon her ass in the middle of the countryside right AFTER that scene, brehs :russ:

Act like the only interesting thing about Daenerys storyline wasn't locked up like Rickon (:mjcry:) until this season, brehs :russ:

Act like chaining up her kids and basically abandoning them won't have consequences, brehs :russ:

Act like being a deadbeat mom who hasn't trained her dragons isn't a problem, brehs :russ:

Last edited:

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
As someone else stated, the whole time paradox is essentially fate. The ink is already dry, anything Bran does he will have already done.

In the traditional sense, the past dictates the future. Here, the future dictated the past, circularly creating the conditions for the future to be able to change the past. That is what doesn't make much sense. Essentially a future Bran had to Warg into Wyllis while he was in the past in order to hold the door. Doing so, made past Hodor traumatized and mentally destroyed. It was this destroyed Wyllis or Hodor which he is again able to use in the future to hold the door.

Clearly, this makes no sense because the first Bran wouldn't have had the benefit of a Wyllis whom had already been traumatized by experiencing his own death and becoming Hodor. The only logical explanation is that Bran will eventually be able to go to the future.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He does? That nikka pulled a Charizard and is more concerned about flambeing kids (the human AND goat kind) along the countryside. How many times he gotta dip out on Daenerys before people realize he's a delinquent child? :russ:

But I guess that's what happens when you have a deadbeat, absentee mom :sas1:
But when a Stark kid fukks up yal don't want to talk about it :sas2:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
But when a Stark kid fukks up yal don't want to talk about it :sas2:
Who is "y'all"? Name names.

I'm not a blind Stan (avi notwithstanding... don't ask me how). I don't think everyone with the last name Stark shyts rainbows and unicorns and I have no qualms saying when someone in the crew fukked up :yeshrug:

Even though he'll be on his Professor X shyt when he gets a little seasoned, I was ready to stomp a mudhole in Bran yesterday.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Who is "y'all"? I'm not a blind Stan (avi notwithstanding).... I have no qualms saying when someone in the crew fukked up :yeshrug:
I was ready to slap a mudhole in Bran yesterday.
:mjpls:Just Bran?

Sansa takes a minute from getting raped to lie to the first breh ready to look out for her no questions asked :jbhmm:

Arya getting pieced up and asking dumb questions again like she wasn't digging through trash just a week ago :jbhmm:

Rickon's networking skills leave something to be desired :jbhmm:

Don't worry about these dragons :pacspit: they put in more work than that whole bloodline :ufdup:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

Sansa takes a minute from getting raped to lie to the first breh ready to look out for her no questions asked :jbhmm:

Arya getting pieced up and asking dumb questions again like she wasn't digging through trash just a week ago :jbhmm:

Don't worry about these dragons :pacspit: they put in more work than that whole bloodline :ufdup:
Good thing those dragons will put in work...... because your bootleg queen isn't :jawalrus:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You see how quick women are to play the nice dude? They have more respect for men who don't give a fukk about them and do whatever....

Lesson to my simp brehs in here.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

wait till they reach their final form

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How do you know this? What in the show has indicated it is a fixed timeline?

The fact that Future Bran caused Willis transformation into Hodor actually suggests it's NOT a fixed timeline. It's the only one if those three you could actually rule out. Unless you're arguing that even if that fall killed Bran, some other traumatic experience would have caused Willis to lose his mind in that fashion....if so, how has the show suggested this?

Personally, I believe we're dealing with a multiverse. The white walkers probably win in the other timelines. That's how the the three eyed raven goes through so much to get him to that cave. He knows the stakes.

its fixed because there is no evidence that anything has changed

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I think Sansa is gonna get murked...anyone B of Tarth pledges her sword to dies. Plus you can't trust little finger....she threatening little fingers life was a bad move. Sansa out here making stupid decisions.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What? :dahell:

He definitely altered the past. If he don't fukk with Hodor, he grows up to be a regular person. He changed his entire destiny. And if the events on the show don't unfold exactly how they did, then Bran never does any of that in the first place.

Fred.
I been waiting for your thoughts on this

• Dap
Reactions: hex