Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The first episode of the first season begins with white walkers and ends with Bran being pushed out a window. The first book begins with a story about the walkers. All of the political shyt and back-stabbing was amazing television but people who are mad about the "fantasy" stuff need to get a clue.

This was always a fantasy show deep down. It's just one that is disguised as medieval politicking. Martin is genius :myman:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Excellent point. That King Ice Walker can find any where. And you are telling that girl is gonna pull him where exactly?
Most of this stuff can be figured out from the trailers they release.

Spoiler from the season 6 trailer and the preview for next week. Don't click if you don't watch previews and trailers.
This happens at 1:19 of the season 6 trailer

nnZTwZt.gif

And from the preview for the next episode we see the same woods with Meera telling Bran she is sorry

So I'm pretty sure Meera gets tracked down by the wights, tells Bran she is sorry for failing to get them away, but out of nowhere someone will come to save them. It's probably Benjen.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Spoiler if you aint read the books

Coldhands probably gonna comethru and protect them. He guided them to the three eyed raven in the books but they might use him here. Or it could be benjen. I never thought benjen was coldhands but alot of people think it might. It might be on the show, seeing how they tend to change things and give storylines to other characters.

Something i thought of though is i dont see how they will escape the walkers so what if coldhands explains what the night kings intentions really are and they allign with brans and bran starts riding with #WalkerGang

:ohhh:
:sas2:

Nights King/ColdHands = #starkset? :wow:

Last edited:

Jatt

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Bran talks to young Ned in the tower and gives him the idea to claim Jon as his b*stard and never tell anyone about the truth. Then tells him to use his place as the hand of the king when the time comes to try to not get Danaerys killed. Maybe Ned was in on it the whole time and just followed Brans plan

Last edited:
Daps
Theon and Yara wouldn't follow Dany out of the kindness of their hearts or because they think she is awesome. They both want Yara in control of the Iron Islands and they both don't want to die. That only happens if they can unite with someone who can kill Euron. Dany is that someone. So pledge their allegiance to her in return for her removing Euron and putting Yara in charge of the Iron Islands.
And our disagreement comes from you seeming to think that Theon is a bridge between Dany and Jon when he really isn't. Especially not when Tyrion ticks off far more boxes than Theon in terms of being able to vouch for both sides in a Dany/Jon team-up scenario.
And why would a strong army in the north make Dany feel threatened? And what could Theon tell her that would send her to The North? Theon doesn't know anything about the White Walkers and that is the only "bigger war" that would be cause for Dany forgoing her plan of taking King's Landing and directing her forces toward the North.

I don't even think they need any deep reason to flee to Dany... it's as simple as they have no other friends in Westeros. NOBODY likes the Greyjoys, so they really don't have a place to go. Their uncle just educated them on Dany. Plus teaming with Dany would take the wind from beneath Euron's sails. He became king under the pretense of him uniting with Dany, Yara and Theon undercutting that would only help them in getting their home back

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
:sas2:

Nights King/ColdHands = #starkset?
This what i somewhat believe. The starks have walker blood in them. Theyre desendents of the first men. And they just showed the walkers were the first men. Many believe bran the builder was the other side of a marrage proposal pact that created peace.

In a previous post i stated how each houses motto signifies power and represents the house as strong. At first thought one would think the starks motto "winter is coming" alludes to being worried of when the walkers will come. But if it follows how each motto represents the house in good light, then this could mean WE of house stark(winter) is coming. There is definately a connection between the two.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
THE Night's King was a Stark :ohhh:

“He had been the thirteenth man to lead the Night’s Watch, she said; a warrior who knew no fear. “And that was the fault in him,” she would add, “for all men must know fear.” A woman was his downfall; a woman glimpsed from atop the Wall, with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars. Fearing nothing, he chased her and caught her and loved her, though her skin was cold as ice, and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well. He brought her back to the Nightfort and proclaimed her a queen and himself her king, and with strange sorceries he bound his Sworn Brothers to his will. For thirteen years they had ruled, Night’s King and his corpse queen, till finally the Stark of Winterfell and Joramun of the wildlings had joined to free the Watch from bondage. After his fall, when it was found he had been sacrificing to the Others, all records of Night’s King had been destroyed, his very name forbidden. “Some say he was a Bolton,” Old Nan would always end. “Some say a Magnar out of Skagos, some say Umber, Flint, or Norrey. Some would have you think he was a Woodfoot, from them who ruled Bear island before the ironmen came. He never was. He was a Stark, the brother of the man who brought him down.”

@FrankyFourFingers

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
This what i somewhat believe. The starks have walker blood in them. Theyre desendents of the first men. And they just showed the walkers were the first men. Many believe bran the builder was the other side of a marrage proposal pact that created peace.

In a previous post i stated how each houses motto signifies power and represents the house as strong. At first thought one would think the starks motto "winter is coming" alludes to being worried of when the walkers will come. But if it follows how each motto represents the house in good light, then this could mean WE of house stark(winter) is coming. There is definately a connection between the two.
i see alot of mfers hating on the set but all im gon say is The North Remembers...
CzjI0MK.png

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Most fukked up thing about Hodors death that I didnt even consider

Hodor never wanted to sacrifice himself, he was sitting in the corner crying and scared.

Bran took over his body and forced him to hold the door

He was hiding in the corner cause he ultimately knew what was coming. He knew his destiny before he even walked into that cave.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Excellent point. That King Ice Walker can find any where. And you are telling that girl is gonna pull him where exactly?

Their not going to chase him. They know the time loop bran is in, they already know where bran is going to lead them to....

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Spoiler if you aint read the books

Coldhands probably gonna comethru and protect them. He guided them to the three eyed raven in the books but they might use him here. Or it could be benjen. I never thought benjen was coldhands but alot of people think it might. It might be on the show, seeing how they tend to change things and give storylines to other characters.

Something i thought of though is i dont see how they will escape the walkers so what if coldhands explains what the night kings intentions really are and they allign with brans and bran starts riding with #WalkerGang

what are the night kings true intentions?