Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
"The past is already written. The ink is dry."

I don't think the last don was lying to him. Bran is going to realize after he continues to go back and make changes to shyt that he is ALREADY on the altered timeline. Any changes he made to the past already happened. Anytime he's going back in the past seemingly on his own accord it's not really so. He has to go back and change shyt because he already has done so before.
Like harry potter in the prisoner of azkaban
i think it won't be as neat and clean as dragons flying thru the sky just torching the white walkers, but they will be integral in yall getting your asses kicked :umad:
You must not be familiar with GRRMs way of writing. What makes you think this story will have a happy ending

:sas1:

#WalkerGang

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Hodor :ohhh::wow::mjcry:

fukk @Rob Van Ham for trying to spoil it. Mods can we get him and anyone else who has no regard for other people's viewing experience banned from this thread?

You have to be a special kind of dikkhead to IGNORE an existing spoilers thread and come in here to spoil.

LMAO Euron asking Theon if he learned those big words since he lost his dikk.

Seems as if once you lose lose your dikk nikkas always have the upper hand in a dissing match. They got that ace and hit you below the belt...don't ask me how. Word to Varys and Theon.

Whenever they get out of pocket no matter how slick the diss...the retort always comes ''You have no cock :umad:''

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yep back to hating Sansa :beli:

Stupid fukk

Y'all underestimating the next queenofdanorf.:ufdup:You don't become a master player by telling the truth and letting everyone in on everything you know. :comeon:

She gone continue to let everyone think she's a little bird until them wolf fangs are in your ass. :leon:

The goddess Sansa about to snatch up all of the power and become the biggest player in the game.:blessed:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Most fukked up thing about Hodors death that I didnt even consider

Hodor never wanted to sacrifice himself, he was sitting in the corner crying and scared.

Bran took over his body and forced him to hold the door

:ohhh:

Fukk Bran's bytch ass. The amount bodies because of this bytch ass nikka falling out that window with his peeping tom ass. Think of how much better shyt would be if he could walk brehs. Hodor having to carry his long ass like it's nothing brehs. This nikka growing 2ft every season brehs. If wasn't getting ate by the wights Hodor would have blown his back out and the crew would have been 2/3rds paralyzed outchea :pacspit:

I hope you die out in the wilderness and Meera doesn't break you off with no p*ssy. Hope your ass grows another 5ft and you sink into the snow motherfukker:pacspit:

fukk bran :pacspit:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
yea, abandon his mom as he's done over and over :mjlol:
game-of-thrones-drogon-2.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
sansa /= jon...i have a big feeling sansa won't be in the picture...every house/family has had a divide, starks will be no exception :sas1:

and you're asking why would his word carry weight when he's going there and giving her the ships she needs. i'm having a hard time discussing this with you because i feel like you're thinking immediately as opposed to how the STORY can play out.

yara & theon go there seeking refuge - give dany ships
dany sets sail for westeros
hears about strong army in the north
feels threatened
theon tells her about jon, the boltons, etc
some other crazy shyt, blah blah blah, she realizes what the bigger war is, time to holler at jon, the end

edit: i don't feel like theon is the only character that can get the two together, but i'm also not buying some simple story of theon/yara become loyal followers of dany the end
Theon and Yara wouldn't follow Dany out of the kindness of their hearts or because they think she is awesome. They both want Yara in control of the Iron Islands and they both don't want to die. That only happens if they can unite with someone who can kill Euron. Dany is that someone. So pledge their allegiance to her in return for her removing Euron and putting Yara in charge of the Iron Islands.
And our disagreement comes from you seeming to think that Theon is a bridge between Dany and Jon when he really isn't. Especially not when Tyrion ticks off far more boxes than Theon in terms of being able to vouch for both sides in a Dany/Jon team-up scenario.
And why would a strong army in the north make Dany feel threatened? And what could Theon tell her that would send her to The North? Theon doesn't know anything about the White Walkers and that is the only "bigger war" that would be cause for Dany forgoing her plan of taking King's Landing and directing her forces toward the North.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think it's meant to be ambiguous if it was Bran holding the door. If they wanted it to be a straightforward conclusion then why did they have past Hodor fall to the floor with his eyes rolled at the exact same cut where Hodor is tasked with holding the door. Plus, usually when Hodor is warged, his face is pretty emotionless. By Hodor was emoting all kinds of things as he held the door.

It makes sense that the Director from Lost would film it in such a way that there are at least 3 possible theories as to who is actually holding the door at the end. Either way, do know both past and present hodor are experiencing it as it's happening.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Excellent point. That King Ice Walker can find any where. And you are telling that girl is gonna pull him where exactly?
Spoiler if you aint read the books

Coldhands probably gonna comethru and protect them. He guided them to the three eyed raven in the books but they might use him here. Or it could be benjen. I never thought benjen was coldhands but alot of people think it might. It might be on the show, seeing how they tend to change things and give storylines to other characters.

Something i thought of though is i dont see how they will escape the walkers so what if coldhands explains what the night kings intentions really are and they allign with brans and bran starts riding with #WalkerGang

:ohhh: