Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
breh, no one is talking about ships. no one cares about KL and the throne (well I don't...), i'm talking about end game. dany and jon will have to unite (IMO), the first step in that is having someone who knows both sides and can keep them from seeing each other a threat, they need to unite to help defeat the WW's.
She has that in Tyrion already. He knows Jon is honorable from his time spent with Jon at The Wall.
Theon and Jon weren't close. Theon was Robb's homie and didn't like Jon Snow at all. Plus after what Theon did at Winterfell, Jon isn't going to be all that interested in having Theon vouch for him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She has that in Tyrion already. He knows Jon is honorable from his time spent with Jon at The Wall.
Theon and Jon weren't close. Theon was Robb's homie and didn't like Jon Snow at all. Plus after what Theon did at Winterfell, Jon isn't going to be all that interested in having Theon vouch for him.
tyrion doesn't know what's going down up north. and it's clear theon is a whole different person, yall bringing up life in winterfell 5-6 years ago like shyt hasn't been flipped completely upside down. he sent sansa there to make sure she could have a shot at taking winterfell back. theon proves more necessary to helping unite the two than tyrion at the moment

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
all jokes aside if Daenarys and Jon team up and she uses her Dragons to wipe out the others I will be disappointed because it's so obvious and cliche.
i think it won't be as neat and clean as dragons flying thru the sky just torching the white walkers, but they will be integral in yall getting your asses kicked :umad:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
For all those crying about the wolves, it makes sense that Summer dies here because it's an indication that Winter is upon us.

Also, Bran kind of fukked up by letting his curiousity get the best of him
Like how Sansa fukked up by lying for Joffrey
How Rob fukked up by breaking his promise and following his heart
Rickon fukked up by getting captured

I really want to see Nymeria this season (Arya's wolf)
I'm surprised Ghost didn't die when Jon did honestly.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
tyrion doesn't know what's going down up north. and it's clear theon is a whole different person, yall bringing up life in winterfell 5-6 years ago like shyt hasn't been flipped completely upside down. he sent sansa there to make sure she could have a shot at taking winterfell back. theon proves more necessary to helping unite the two than tyrion at the moment
Theon doesn't mean shyt to Dany. Tyrion is her advisor so his word would mean more. Why would Theon's word carry any weight with Dany on anything?
And Tyrion was kind to Sansa when they were forced to marry so he would much better serve as a bridge between Dany and Jon.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it we need a Yara GreyJoy appreciation post. That chick is too gangsta

larges2-ep1-people-profilepic-greyjoy-yara-800x800.jpg

9v6im5ov.jpg

In my dream scenario she would be Jon Sno's chick after the wildling died
:scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Theon doesn't mean shyt to Dany. Tyrion is her advisor so his word would mean more. Why would Theon's word carry any weight with Dany on anything?
And Tyrion was kind to Sansa when they were forced to marry so he would much better serve as a bridge between Dany and Jon.
sansa /= jon...i have a big feeling sansa won't be in the picture...every house/family has had a divide, starks will be no exception :sas1:

and you're asking why would his word carry weight when he's going there and giving her the ships she needs. i'm having a hard time discussing this with you because i feel like you're thinking immediately as opposed to how the STORY can play out.

yara & theon go there seeking refuge - give dany ships
dany sets sail for westeros
hears about strong army in the north
feels threatened
theon tells her about jon, the boltons, etc
some other crazy shyt, blah blah blah, she realizes what the bigger war is, time to holler at jon, the end

edit: i don't feel like theon is the only character that can get the two together, but i'm also not buying some simple story of theon/yara become loyal followers of dany the end