Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Kinvara (Ania Bukstein) taking over the Game as the new hottie on the block :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::banderas:

She might challenge Khaleesi for the baddest bytch depending on what she looks like naked :jbhmm::shaq:

402full-ania-bukstein.jpg

Nah she not even top 5 in essos.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not thinking about just them, I'm thinking about them needing to align Dany and jon, to me, this is a possible way it happens (amongst others such as a bran intervention etc), especially if we only have 18 episodes left. Most people believe this season ends in jon being the champ of the b*stard bowl which leads to him having a strong, unified north. theon specifically can help Dany not see jon as a threat. I'm not buying them going there to blindly follow her and have no other purpose outside of protecting themselves. :manny:
Yara wouldn't care about Jon though. And Jon doesn't need ships since Winterfell is far inland.
Dany needs ships and can actually offer Yara and Theon something of value in return for their fealty.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
"The past is already written. The ink is dry."

I don't think the last don was lying to him. Bran is going to realize after he continues to go back and make changes to shyt that he is ALREADY on the altered timeline. Any changes he made to the past already happened. Anytime he's going back in the past seemingly on his own accord it's not really so. He has to go back and change shyt because he already has done so before.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Another great episode and the future of Westeros looks even more dire considering the Long Winter is coming and each ruler is either involved in a Civil War or outright invasions...prime pickings for the WW as Jon mentioned a few seasons back.

Theon is back and for the first time in his life he is doing something for his own and not to appease his father or family, but because it was the right thing...
:mjcry:

Hodor

The Night King had that Westeros Facebook app and he tagged Bran...for real. Bloodraven told him not to go online by himself....

I haven't felt that hopeless for a character since Bodie from the Wire...

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
wall coming down next season guaranteed (foreshadowed already)

#WalkerGang

hopefully Daenarys' fukkin dragons die

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yara wouldn't care about Jon though. And Jon doesn't need ships since Winterfell is far inland.
Dany needs ships and can actually offer Yara and Theon something of value in return for their fealty.
breh, no one is talking about ships. no one cares about KL and the throne (well I don't...), i'm talking about end game. dany and jon will have to unite (IMO), the first step in that is having someone who knows both sides and can keep them from seeing each other a threat, they need to unite to help defeat the WW's.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
why the damn wolf :mjcry: hodor :damn: man this show spares no one:sadbron:

the fact that little finger was able to walk away unharmed :stopitslime:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
anybody else slightly disappointed with Jon?...thought he was gone come back like Jordan wearing the 4-5, not to play games witchu, but to aim atchu...dude whole demeanor been bytch made all season...

I know..dying can fukk ya head up :manny:...but still
i guess i'm the only one who didn't have expectations of a radically changed jon. dude is being strategic, shyt aint about running off and doing the right thing or being impulsive. i'm actually more annoyed that he's not driving a storyline right now, sansa drives the scenes he's in, he's gotten very little dialogue since hanging ollie IMO,