Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Episode was flames from start to finish other than Dany and Jorah there were no weak scenes

Ned's dad telling him if he has to fight, win was cool. Ned dad look like he ain't take no shyt

The Kingsmoot was better than I thought it would be. Euron's drowning looked good.:russ: at that wack ass crown though. I wonder if Yara and Theon heading straight to Dany.

Jon and Sansa bout to head out and reunite the North

Summer and Hodor man:to:
Hodor held the door like Grenn held the gate at the battle for Castle Black

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
While nikkas was :mjcry:... I was :ohhh: and :lupe:for that entire scene....my brain wouldn't even allow me to get emotional, cause I was still trying to process the implications of Bran's power...lol...

Scary if Bran can just go back and tell the children to just burn the first men instead of turning him into a walker :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
U think The on might just go back to the north and fight Ramsey. What y all think ?

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
summer and hodor :mjcry: those white walkers are ruthless.

i'm guessing Bran can communicate with the past now?

it looks like everything is building up a GOAT episode 9 :banderas:
Always the best episodes

Man I can't t another Stark Let

Summer :wow:

Hodor :to:

brush can somebody please tell me why

Sansa didn't body Littlefinger

if he trick her and Jon to go get fukked

Over :aicmon:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
U think The on might just go back to the north and fight Ramsey. What y all think ?
He doesnt have enough of an army right now. His sister looks like she's crazy enough to put a small unit together to infiltrate the North and do some damage but with Theon being saved i dont see them having any incentive to risk it. + Theon thinks the NorthMen would kill him if he went back.

I honestly dont see where they could go from here. Im betting they will unite with some crew. Who knows. Sansa might convince Jon to let them in up North. But then again i dont see it since the IronBorns led by Theon tried to take the North

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
wonder how mad the book readers are that the show spoiled something for them for once
We didnt see the nights king in the books

We didnt know wha happened to Stannis at winterfell yet

Certain characters being cut from the show basically told us that they were gonna die in the books, even way back in season 1

The Sansa/ramsay shyt didnt happen yet, neither did him killing his pops, ro getting Rickon, or sansa meeting with Jon

Dany leading the Dothraki is new too

You talkin bout "being spoiled for once" :mjlol: nikka please

We're way past being spoiled at this point, tbh you cant even call it spoiled cuz they already said the show and the books are going different directions now and will end differently, only diehard fukkboys on other forums really salty at this point

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn it we need a Yara GreyJoy appreciation post. That chick is too gangsta

larges2-ep1-people-profilepic-greyjoy-yara-800x800.jpg

9v6im5ov.jpg

In my dream scenario she would be Jon Sno's chick after the wildling died

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That breh that plays Hodor must be like :sadcam:x100, :mjcry:x100 right now. Easiest fukken character on a hit tv show that was killed off.

I guess only Jon Snow's dog is left now. :mjcry:
Nah, we still got Arya's direwolf Nymeria out there on the loose somewhere too.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Kinvara (Ania Bukstein) taking over the Game as the new hottie on the block :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::banderas:

She might challenge Khaleesi for the baddest bytch depending on what she looks like naked :jbhmm::shaq:

402full-ania-bukstein.jpg

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Episode was flames from start to finish other than Dany and Jorah there were no weak scenes

Ned's dad telling him if he has to fight, win was cool. Ned dad look like he ain't take no shyt

The Kingsmoot was better than I thought it would be. Euron's drowning looked good.:russ: at that wack ass crown though. I wonder if Yara and Theon heading straight to Dany.
Now that I think about it that may just be their plan. Hand over the current fleet to the recently burned to the ground fleet of Khaleesi as long as she promises to protect them from the iron islands if/when they build ships to go get the rest of their clan back. :jbhmm:

Its a smart move beating Euron to the punch since that will give Danaerys mobility for her new army of Dothraki/Unsullied.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
anybody else slightly disappointed with Jon?...thought he was gone come back like Jordan wearing the 4-5, not to play games witchu, but to aim atchu...dude whole demeanor been bytch made all season...

I know..dying can fukk ya head up :manny:...but still
for real

everyone was speculating he'd come back :demonic:

instead he comes back fukin bytchmade

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Heading off to align with Dany makes sense. Cluing her in on Euron's plan guarantees Dany won't be taken in by Euron when he finally makes his move on her. Euron wants Yara and Theon dead so hooking up with Dany protects them. They can get Dany's guarantee that if they pledge allegiance to her that she will give Yara the Iron Islands to rule once Euron is dead.
Jon and Sansa can't do shyt for Yara and Theon as far as what matters most to them.
I'm not thinking about just them, I'm thinking about them needing to align Dany and jon, to me, this is a possible way it happens (amongst others such as a bran intervention etc), especially if we only have 18 episodes left. Most people believe this season ends in jon being the champ of the b*stard bowl which leads to him having a strong, unified north. theon specifically can help Dany not see jon as a threat. I'm not buying them going there to blindly follow her and have no other purpose outside of protecting themselves. :manny: