Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I gotta question about the last scene. Did it take place before or after Hardhome? I'm just curious about the whitewalkers direction of movement. I think the cave is somewhere in the forests north of the wall, so it seems like the Wight army is just chilling somewhere. I wonder what they're waiting for?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I gotta question about the last scene. Did it take place before or after Hardhome? I'm just curious about the whitewalkers direction of movement. I think the cave is somewhere in the forests north of the wall, so it seems like the Wight army is just chilling somewhere. I wonder what they're waiting for?
I would think they were waiting for a way to break the magic of the wall. Since they apparently broke the spell that was protecting the cave, maybe they also now can move past the wall.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Finally a door stop that works

QqVxRTW.jpg

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
Brehs, a day later and I'm still sad about Hodor.

That scene is gonna be one of the very best when this show is over.

:wow:

#HodorSet
Just rewatched the episode I got to that scene where the young Hodor is dying that dude was fat as hell. All his man boobs and shyt was all jiggling all over the place. I started laughing.

I may or may not be a heartless bytch

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not sure why y'all think yara and theon are running off to support Dany. One, that was a stupid ass plan by Euron, two Theon knows about Jon/Sansa...so if anything, I could see them being the catalyst that aligns Dany with Jon
Heading off to align with Dany makes sense. Cluing her in on Euron's plan guarantees Dany won't be taken in by Euron when he finally makes his move on her. Euron wants Yara and Theon dead so hooking up with Dany protects them. They can get Dany's guarantee that if they pledge allegiance to her that she will give Yara the Iron Islands to rule once Euron is dead.
Jon and Sansa can't do shyt for Yara and Theon as far as what matters most to them.