Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there is any explanation on how they created the creature other than magic, but it's sole purposes was to kill man...clearly somewhere along the line the white walkers got their own agenda and turned against the children, as I said, it's the classic "can't control your creation" trope. And at the core, they are still completing their mission of killing man
what if turns out that the children of the forest are related to man. :ohhh:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure why y'all think yara and theon are running off to support Dany. One, that was a stupid ass plan by Euron, two Theon knows about Jon/Sansa...so if anything, I could see them being the catalyst that aligns Dany with Jon
Because they show Yara in Volantis in the season 6 trailer.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, you're trying too hard to equate the two. she decided to marry loraq to show respect for mereen, which she is ruling, which is currently under attack by the harpy, it's a big political play, loraq is nothing more than a figure. euron does nothing for her politically, again, he's the equivalent of the unsullied or dotraki, a resource, not a key. secondly, you're overlooking his grand thoughts that he's gonna be the one pulling the strings/with leverage. it's by far a stupid plan for him to assume he's about to waltz up in her shyt and lead

How else she gonna cross? Especially with Dothraki who already hate the sea... The Iron fleet is the Strongest in westeros, Eurons plan has merit.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How else she gonna cross? Especially with Dothraki who already hate the sea... The Iron fleet is the Strongest in westeros, Eurons plan has merit.
I'm all good with her getting the ships, the stupid part is Euron thinking that he's gonna have a seat at the table. Dude doesn't come across as someone like little finger who can finesse his way in. I mean dude straight said he killed his bother and let's go murder my niece and nephew, he's gonna be straight up in trying to be at the head of the table and that's dumb because dany ain't having that. She'll gladly take his ships and be done with him

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Also curious to see if Arya actually goes through with killing the actress ...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all good with her getting the ships, the stupid part is Euron thinking that he's gonna have a seat at the table. Dude doesn't come across as someone like little finger who can finesse his way in. I mean dude straight said he killed his bother and let's go murder my niece and nephew, he's gonna be straight up in trying to be at the head of the table and that's dumb because dany ain't having that. She'll gladly take his ships and be done with him

I feel you but remember he said it himself, hes not going to seduce her the fleet will. She will go along with whatever he says until she gets to westeros, then she probably will unleash the dragons on him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I feel you but remember he said it himself, hes not going to seduce her the fleet will. She will go along with whatever he says until she gets to westeros, then she probably will unleash the dragons on him.
We're saying the same thing, except Euron's thinking he's gonna rule...the reason I'm calling it a dumb plan. He's not winning in this. Especially with the advisors dany has, no way she falls into his plan