Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I don't think there is any explanation on how they created the creature other than magic, but it's sole purposes was to kill man...clearly somewhere along the line the white walkers got their own agenda and turned against the children, as I said, it's the classic "can't control your creation" trope. And at the core, they are still completing their mission of killing man

Kill man >>> Obey COTF

White Walkers probably realized the COTF were the ones keeping them in the North so turned on them

Also, was talking to the girl about it and I'm all like dam those White Walkers showed up conveniently quick :francis: and she's like well we don't know when in time Bran saw them and the White Walker grabbed him/put his mark on him...what if Bran's vision with them was like a month ago. And they been travelling all this time to get to the cave :ohhh:

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also, who the hell does that Red Witch think she is, checking my boy Varys like that? This is the second time we've seen Varys slippin up this season, first one is when we see Qyburn turn those little kids into his own eyes and ears throughout Kings Landing no longer belonging to Varys. Kind of disappointed Varys isn't making any major moves to assist Dany or Tyrion, he seems content just sitting around. At least with Baelish we always know he's scheming in the background.

Anywell, that preview of the Kings Guard getting ready to attack the High Sparrow and his fellow Sparrow warriors looks like it's gonna be lit. #CantWait

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Also, who the hell does that Red Witch think she is, checking my boy Varys like that? This is the second time we've seen Varys slippin up this season, first one is when we see Qyburn turn those little kids into his own eyes and ears throughout Kings Landing no longer belonging to Varys. Kind of disappointed Varys isn't making any major moves to assist Dany or Tyrion, he seems content just sitting around. At least with Baelish we always know he's scheming in the background.

Anywell, that preview of the Kings Guard getting ready to attack the High Sparrow and his fellow Sparrow warriors looks like it's gonna be lit. #CantWait

your AVI :blessed:

have some rep my blue brotha!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just realized something. I noticed in Bran's vision there were four Others on horseback. Didn't Jon kill one of them? So, is Bran's story arch lagging behind Jon's? But Meera killed one of the Others too, but Jon still saw four at Hardhome and not three. Am I missing something? :patrice:
It's a lot of them. Remember when they changed Craster's baby it was 13 of them

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When she married Hizdar Zo Loraq to unite Meereen:dwillhuh:
she chose to do that, she wasn't forced into to it. euron acting like he's just gonna show up and say here are the ships, now marry me and let's do this. nah. furthermore, he's not an integral key to Westeros, he's on the outside, she aint trying to marry dotraki or the unsullied simply because they offer her manpower.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
she chose to do that, she wasn't forced into to it. euron acting like he's just gonna show up and say here are the ships, now marry me and let's do this. nah. furthermore, he's not an integral key to Westeros, he's on the outside, she aint trying to marry dotraki or the unsullied simply because they offer her manpower.
She would be "choosing" to marry Euron for his ships

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She would be "choosing" to marry Euron for his ships
breh, you're trying too hard to equate the two. she decided to marry loraq to show respect for mereen, which she is ruling, which is currently under attack by the harpy, it's a big political play, loraq is nothing more than a figure. euron does nothing for her politically, again, he's the equivalent of the unsullied or dotraki, a resource, not a key. secondly, you're overlooking his grand thoughts that he's gonna be the one pulling the strings/with leverage. it's by far a stupid plan for him to assume he's about to waltz up in her shyt and lead

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
The COTF were on some shady shyt because, if I have the timeline right, they created the White Walkers during the pact. I'm guessing that there were two camps of the COTF. One that wanted to keep the peace with men and another that didn't. The ones that didn't created the White Walkers and the ones that did helped men defeat them.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The COTF were on some shady shyt because, if I have the timeline right, they created the White Walkers during the pact. I'm guessing that there were two camps of the COTF. One that wanted to keep the peace with men and another that didn't. The ones that didn't created the White Walkers and the ones that did helped men defeat them.
nah they created them before the pact. It says in the world of ice and fire book