All Star
Daps
16LkJ9l.jpg
:bryan:

Someone smiley Briennes face :russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Oh shyt...Jaquan said go see the actress....only to find out the actress is Ayra acting like she's no one... :ohhh:
got a bad feeling about arya:francis:....this bytch got her eyes took and she still got attitude like jaqeun is playin games. dude already told her one way or another somebody gettin put on that summer jam screen. arya better smarten up.:snoop:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
what if turns out that the children of the forest are related to man. :ohhh:
nah the children of the forest lived in peace in westeros for thousands of years until the first men came and started killing them and cutting down their trees

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
so are we in agreement that the Three-Eyed Raven IS actually Bran and he already predestined all this shyt?
:ohhh:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
So hodor was still figuratively holding the door all this time while he protected bran.

I wonder if thats why he felt the need to protect bran all this time. And what could he be thinking all this time? Was his brain stuck in the future and he saw time go by as a corpse? Or maybe he sees his resurrection as part of #WalkerGang

Im also givin meera a pass for icing one of our generals. Dude shoeed no signs of commitment, always late to meetings all negative an shyt. Talkin "idk brehs heading down south might be to much for us, i get sun burnt pretty easy." fukk that bytch. Meera been my day one since i saw her though. Plain af but i love that girl. Her and missandei

Also, bran got all these bodies on him. 3ER gunna put in work as a walker, hodors big ass gonna be an all pro guard for the Land of Always Winter Wights. And then jojen also died for bran. Breh would of crushed, dude had his shyt on lock. He was like the same age as bran but knew his shyt. His vision of his hand burning and him knowing thats how he will die was badass.

Was i the only one that thought the nights king and the three eyed raven were gonna have this clean ass dialouge in the Others language?

#nightriders

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png
dont forget the latest recruit to #WalkerGang

Bran's direwolf :shaq:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it worked

Sansa flat out lied to Jon's face

:snoop:
well it wasn't just Jon in that room. I feel like she just didn't want to open that can of worms, like "oh I snuck off and met with the dude that sold me out to the Boltons"