Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HJnuWyM.gif

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
Uh...isn't that the classic "created a monster" trope, makes perfect sense...only tame monsters i know were in monsters inc :heh:

How did those tree children came up with this monster and why are they not in control of the mission "Protect us from man"

I haven't read the books so it might have all been explained

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure why y'all think yara and theon are running off to support Dany. One, that was a stupid ass plan by Euron, two Theon knows about Jon/Sansa...so if anything, I could see them being the catalyst that aligns Dany with Jon

i origianlly thought they would go there too but you got a point. where are they sailing off too though?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I might be the only one that feels as if those tree children (or whatever they are called) are responsible for this mess.

yea breh, they just showed us who was responsible for this mess (the children of the forest) yet you might be the only one who thinks they are responsible :dead:

I swear some of ya'll just hit reply just to hit it :heh:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, you might want to leave Sansa too, before it's too late. I don't trust no man, woman, or direwolf forged from the school of petyr "little finnesser" baelish :pacspit:

Sansa had me looking at her like :stopitslime: but those were some snazzy garbs she made Jon :banderas:where she find the material for that at Castle Black:krs:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How did those tree children came up with this monster and why are they not in control of the mission "Protect us from man"

I haven't read the books so it might have all been explained
I don't think there is any explanation on how they created the creature other than magic, but it's sole purposes was to kill man...clearly somewhere along the line the white walkers got their own agenda and turned against the children, as I said, it's the classic "can't control your creation" trope. And at the core, they are still completing their mission of killing man