Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Also curious to see if Arya actually goes through with killing the actress ...
Next episode description is something like "arya is faced with a hard choice"...I don't think she becomes no one, but then what does she become. Her storyline is starting to confuse me :(

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That finale is gonna be so fire man

This is my prediction for the last episode...

Jon's army destroys Ramsay's army and settles into winterfell along with Knights of the vale and Tully soldiers (I think littlefinger still gonna bring his Knights up because his plan all along has been to take the north with Sansa as his stark so he gonna try and jorah the situation)

Dany sets sail to westeros with her massive army

... And the wall falls down

So u gonna have thousands of soldiers up north already and a few hundred thousand crossing over with an army of about a million undead marching down

Everything else is secondary.

fukking fukk :damn:

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
I have a hunch that Bran ultimately becomes what people call the Lord of Light/R'hollor.

With no more Hodor, Bran's mobility is limited and it stands to reason that he'll be confined to a pretty restricted geographic range (Meera ain't dragging his ass back to Westeros), which leads me to believe that Bran's primary activities will involve using his greensight to travel to the past and appear/speak/inadvertently brain fry key characters in the past. We already know that he can make himself heard in the past (Ned at the Tower of Joy) and more (Hodor).

So my theory is that Bran will eventually learn that some combination of Jon Snow/Dany/Tyrion joining forces is the only way to defeat the White Walkers and save humanity. While he can't physically do anything to help them in the present, he can travel to the past at key moments in history to reveal himself and subtly influence history in other ways to ensure that the three of them eventually do meet (and his repeated interactions with characters in the past ultimately morphs into the prophecy Azor Ahai). Remember that whole thing the Red Priestess was saying to Varys that without being mutilated he would never have ended up being the Master of Whisperers and would never have ended up fleeing King's Landing with Tyrion, etc.? What if it was Bran speaking to Varys through the flames all those years ago (and again speaking to the Red Priestess so she would conveniently know Vary's ENTIRE backstory)?

There are other clues: R'hollor is the "good" god and represents fire, his counterpart, the evil god (who doesn't actually have a name) is the "Soul of Ice", which strikes me as a clear parallel of the conflict between Bran and the Night's King.

Only issue with this theory is I can't really figure out how he would bring people back from the dead...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's OK @Silkk

You can skip this post. I know your reaction is probably
084.png
Gonna need you to let my dikk breathe breh. Thanks

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I have a hunch that Bran ultimately becomes what people call the Lord of Light/R'hollor.

With no more Hodor, Bran's mobility is limited and it stands to reason that he'll be confined to a pretty restricted geographic range (Meera ain't dragging his ass back to Westeros), which leads me to believe that Bran's primary activities will involve using his greensight to travel to the past and appear/speak/inadvertently brain fry key characters in the past. We already know that he can make himself heard in the past (Ned at the Tower of Joy) and more (Hodor).

So my theory is that Bran will eventually learn that some combination of Jon Snow/Dany/Tyrion joining forces is the only way to defeat the White Walkers and save humanity. While he can't physically do anything to help them in the present, he can travel to the past at key moments in history to reveal himself and subtly influence history in other ways to ensure that the three of them eventually do meet (and his repeated interactions with characters in the past ultimately morphs into the prophecy Azor Ahai). Remember that whole thing the Red Priestess was saying to Varys that without being mutilated he would never have ended up being the Master of Whisperers and would never have ended up fleeing King's Landing with Tyrion, etc.? What if it was Bran speaking to Varys through the flames all those years ago (and again speaking to the Red Priestess so she would conveniently know Vary's ENTIRE backstory)?

There are other clues: R'hollor is the "good" god and represents fire, his counterpart, the evil god (who doesn't actually have a name) is the "Soul of Ice", which strikes me as a clear parallel of the conflict between Bran and the Night's King.

Only issue with this theory is I can't really figure out how he would bring people back from the dead...
Why would Bran command an innocent little girl be burned alive?

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Why would Bran command an innocent little girl be burned alive?

He wouldn't. The show has already established (and did it expressly in this past episode) that what the gods want versus how their human followers interpret what they want are often two different things. It's actually a point the show makes repeatedly, the difference between faith and fanaticism (Melissandre basically shat the bed by going all in on Stannis as a result of her misinterpreting the prophecy and her own visions). This point was expressly addressed in last night's episode during the Varys/Red Priestess encounter.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
So hodor was still figuratively holding the door all this time while he protected bran.

I wonder if thats why he felt the need to protect bran all this time. And what could he be thinking all this time? Was his brain stuck in the future and he saw time go by as a corpse? Or maybe he sees his resurrection as part of #WalkerGang

Im also givin meera a pass for icing one of our generals. Dude shoeed no signs of commitment, always late to meetings all negative an shyt. Talkin "idk brehs heading down south might be to much for us, i get sun burnt pretty easy." fukk that bytch. Meera been my day one since i saw her though. Plain af but i love that girl. Her and missandei

Also, bran got all these bodies on him. 3ER gunna put in work as a walker, hodors big ass gonna be an all pro guard for the Land of Always Winter Wights. And then jojen also died for bran. Breh would of crushed, dude had his shyt on lock. He was like the same age as bran but knew his shyt. His vision of his hand burning and him knowing thats how he will die was badass.

Was i the only one that thought the nights king and the three eyed raven were gonna have this clean ass dialouge in the Others language?

#nightriders

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I don't get what LF's "half brother" remark was supposed to mean. just seems like he's grasping at straws to sow the seeds of doubt
People are under the assumption that Jon is the b*stard son of Ned, hence the half-brother remark. He was basically implying that he wasn't Sansa's "real" brother and that she shouldn't trust him fully.

Daps
Bran just gallivanting through time while the white walkers crush the buildings. :martin:

You sound like you're compensating for something, breh. :skip:

BREHS!!!!!

Brienne is on her way to somewhere right? Pod is probably going too right? What if....

She gets caught up by
lady Stoneheart
on the road?:lupe:

I don't know why y'all keep mentioning her. She wasn't mentioned on the show, mentioning her now under this pretense is spoiling:beli:

No clue, but their lives were in danger so they had to bounce :manny:

They didn't flee on their own tho, they took all Pyke's best ships.