Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's the story here?

her and her cronies trying to really make dat wack ass "thronesyall" hashtag stick. playing the victim and using it on some black women hate type shyt. :beli:

Rod got the Fiyastarter blessing yesterday and they will be on the show recap this week (discussing this GOAT episode).

And this blackgirlnerd broad got Ava Duvernay on her side with this feminist nonsense with that wasn't even the case man. Can't stand mufukkaz playing the victim cause she knows DAMN well if the shoe was on the other foot and it was some white cats getting notoriety off some shyt she came up with, it'd be a whole nother story.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not sure why y'all think yara and theon are running off to support Dany. One, that was a stupid ass plan by Euron, two Theon knows about Jon/Sansa...so if anything, I could see them being the catalyst that aligns Dany with Jon

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
her and her cronies trying to really make dat wack ass "thronesyall" hashtag stick. playing the victim and using it on some black women hate type shyt. :beli:

Rod got the Fiyastarter blessing yesterday and they will be on the show recap this week (discussing this GOAT episode).

And this blackgirlnerd broad got Ava Duvernay on her side with this feminist nonsense with that wasn't even the case man. Can't stand mufukkaz playing the victim cause she knows DAMN well if the shoe was on the other foot and it was some white cats getting notoriety off some shyt she came up with, it'd be a whole nother story.

Start at the beginning. Who is her and what's the background.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So nobody is going say anything about how Dany sent Jorah to find a cure for an incurable disease so his stalking ass can find some type of purpose like he still part of the team and at the same time still being vanished AND he bought it :mjlol:
Didn't they "cure" shireen's greyscale which is why it never spread further than her face. There is something to that

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'm not sure why y'all think yara and theon are running off to support Dany. One, that was a stupid ass plan by Euron, two Theon knows about Jon/Sansa...so if anything, I could see them being the catalyst that aligns Dany with Jon
I think its a pretty logical plan by Euron....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Start at the beginning. Who is her and what's the background.

she is what her name says.

she basically assumed the hashtag from it trending and being on Rod's show and got A LOT of shine off of it. As much as Rod says where he got the shyt from, for her to act entitled and say that "demthrones" was fair game, didn't know who the Fiyastarter crew was, and wondering why the bruhs were upset was bullshyt. Esp with her getting notoriety from the hashtag (even moreso than Rod). Even the basa didn't call her out by name when he addressed the shyt last week, she caught SERIOUS feelings completely missing his point. And because she's cool with Duvernay, she trying to use some anti female feminist agenda against the bruhs. Total horseshyt man.

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
I might be the only that feels as if those tree children (or whatever they are called) are responsible for this mess. How you gonna create monsters that don't do what you want them to? and then after you realize they are outta control you let them live long enough so that they invading your sanctuaries and trying to kill you.

Somebody failed the monster design class

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think its a pretty logical plan by Euron....
No, it's not, when has post khaleesi Dany ever shown she's able to be forced into an alliance let alone a marriage? Especially with DVD Dario and Jorah already in the mix. Plus she has tyrion there who knows not to trust the iron born. She will take the navy and have him sitting his ass in mereen, not conquering with her, not married to her, and definitely not ruling the land as she's hell bent on overthrowing the cycle.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I might be the only that feels as if those tree children (or whatever they are called) are responsible for this mess. How you gonna create monsters that don't do what you want them to? and then after you realize they are outta control you let them live long enough so that they invading your sanctuaries and trying to kill you.

Somebody failed the monster design class
Uh...isn't that the classic "created a monster" trope, makes perfect sense...only tame monsters i know were in monsters inc :heh: