CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Hold+the+door_d76dd0_5926988.jpg

56114589.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Not sure how to feel about the Sansa shyt but I guess she knew Jon wouldn't trust Littlefinger(he'd be right not too). However at worse she served up Brienne who likely doesn't play a major part in the endgame anyway, and if that is the case hopefully this is the absolute last time she allows Littlefinger to play her.
Littlefinger played her so easily breh...He knew she would be angry over leaving her with Ramsay demonic ass and let her air out her anger...He made sure to let her know about Tully though just like he did about Rickon (he wrote that letter)...

He wants her and Jon to go to Winterfell but I'm not sure which side he's on...

Littlefinger is the best character on the show IMO...His scheming is on some other shyt...I'm about to stop stanning a set and Stan the man...

Jards

All Star
Daps
low key that was danny's best acting in the whole series
:wtf:

That shyt was terrible - that struggle crying :mjlol:

For real I thought I was watching some daytime TV shyt then I remembered this is G O to the motherfukking T :beli:

I think Emilia Clarke's done a sound enough job but her range is getting exposed the more the role demands from her

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo the walkers was stabbin the fukk out girl :sadcam:

I think we all know who the real savages this episode was tho :mjcry:

WE NEED HODOR :damn:...... To hold the door :usure:

I was just cussin him out for freezing on the spot....maybe he knew :mjcry:

Wish them Walkers could talk :wow:

just knowing that Bran's action in the future made him what he was today from the past was just :to:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i don't get it. How did Sansa lie to Jon ? What about Littlefinger ? WHat was he scheming on now ?

The red witch scene was also a little confusing. It's hard to make all of em out