Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
She's not trying to marry into the kingdom though...she wants to crush it

Exactly. She's made it clear that she has no desire to follow tradition and marry for power ... Just gonna command it like she did with the Dothraki. :wow:

This episode was wild though. I kinda thought it was boring up until the last 5 minutes, but there was a lot in there. Kind of wish the scene with Varys had more explanation to it though. Felt like the writers left a bit too much to the imagination when they kind of should've fleshed it out a bit. But other than that, really solid episode. Whew.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not sure how to feel about the Sansa shyt but I guess she knew Jon wouldn't trust Littlefinger(he'd be right not too). However at worse she served up Brienne who likely doesn't play a major part in the endgame anyway, and if that is the case hopefully this is the absolute last time she allows Littlefinger to play her.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Interesting that we saw both Littlefinger and Varys shook for the first time in the same episode.
It's a bad time to be a gossiper. And you can add bran in there too.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Kae-Alexander-Feet-1130043.jpg

:shaq:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not sure how to feel about the Sansa shyt but I guess she knew Jon wouldn't trust Littlefinger(he'd be right not too). However at worse she served up Brienne who likely doesn't play a major part in the endgame anyway, and if that is the case hopefully this is the absolute last time she allows Littlefinger to play her.
Rob had to learn on the job. She's going to have to play loose too. She should have chopped down Little the minute he sashayed off talking about half brother.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just to be clear!
Despite rooting for different sets we're all rooting for Brienne and Tormund (red beard wildling) to fukk, right? And i hope they show the whole sh!t too

tumblr_o7lap4DOU31vuvjq6o4_500.gif

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dammit, Bran! He caused so much unintentional damage in this one episode. The 3-Eyed Raven is dead, all them little wood nymphs are dead, he isn't fully trained yet, got all of the White Walkers on his ass, Summer gets killed (I am really sick of the way they are killing off the Dire Wolves) and not only did he get Hodor killed but he is the reason why Hodor is Hodor. I am legit upset. Hold the door, Big Homie...Hold the door:mjcry:
394Qm3p.gif

Arya still getting her ass kicked on the regular by that angry little Faceless Girl. She is going to need Jaqen to start training her personally I think.
That play them people were doing was hilarious but I understand why it was getting Arya heated. They made Ned out to be a total goofball coward. The chick playng Fake Sansa had some nice tittays though.:shaq:
Arya better stop bullshytting and kill that actress though.

Euron rolled into that King's Moot and shyt all over Yara and Theon.:mjlol: His plan is dumb as fukk though because if he thinks he can come up to Dany and bully her into becoming his wife then he is dumber than he has already shown himself to be. Dany would kill him and the rest of the of the Iron Born and just take their ships.
Won't come to that anyway since I am assuming Yara and Theon are taken those stolen ship straight to Mereen to pledge their loyalty to Dany and peep her to their uncle's game.

Those Littlefinger and Sansa scenes were tense. Loved that Brienne kept her hand on her sword like she was ready to slice Littlefinger's head off at any moment. And Littlefinger being the master manipulator he is was able to play on Sansa's fear and insecurities to make her not even completely trust Jon. Don't blame her either. While Jon would die for her I do think it makes sense for her to want to have her own army that is loyal to her above anyone else and that would be the Tully army since she is the only Tully royal that anyone thinks is still alive.

Tyrion continues to make missteps in his bid to hold Mereen for Dany. Allowing a Red Witch into the royal court is just as dumb a move as Cersei did with Septon Sanders in King's Landing. Dany better hurry up and get back home (and get control of her dragons) to put the kibosh on all of this nonsense in her kingdom.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These mufukkas had to sneakily put some kids junk across my TV screen, no warning or shiit..:beli::pacspit:

Other than that solid episode, Bran bout to go matrix on this shyt:jawalrus:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got a question. The 3 eyed Raven said he knows everything, so he knew Bran was gonna get him killed and he just had to let it run its course?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Based on the season 6 trailer, it looks like they get saved by someone on a horse. The most popular guess is that it's Benjen.

Fuquen Coldhands nuggah :myman:

I didn't understand why he had to go in the past to control Hodor. Amd is that suppose to be reason Hodor was simole minded? They makimg it seem like all this time he was destined to hold the door amd he really wasnt simple. But he was just sittin his big azz in the cave rocking back and forth till Bran took over his body. He never did anything on his own. Bram had to do it. Its just all kinda confusing, so I try not to think too deep.

Bran need to cut his arm off for being a dumbazz. Im tired of the whole Bran story. Fukk that chump

Bran was already in a green-dream, looking at the past when the Nights King came through. He heard Meera screaming "Hold The Door" and to warg into Hodor and his body in the real world did that, but since his presence was in the dream so Bran was seeing him get warg'd basically. So in a nutshell, Hodor got to see and hear what would happen to him in the future and what needed to be done. Which says if he knew that then Hodor is heroic as fukk. :wow: :damn:
Another reason why they tell you they should only warg into animals is prolly because when you get warg'd it seems like your whole shyt gets fukked up over your whole time-space.

Or it couda been that the very moment Bran looked at Hodor, he warged into him in the dream, meaning he did the same in the real world. If you notice Hodor in the real world didn't have the white eyes. Only the past Hodor.

So yeah basically 3ER took him back to mindrape Wylis and make him Hodor.

Last edited: