Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
We haven't even got to ep 9 yet and that's the guaranteed great episode every season.:wow:

The Sansa shyt wouldn't surprise me I saw some click bait article on Facebook with pictures from her this season sporting a baby bump:snoop:. It makes too much sense but I shrugged it off as nothing. I love seeing her take charge but at the same time she's turning into a lying game playing c*nt cuz of fakkit ass Littlefinger:pacspit:

This will go down as a goat tier level episode in tv history

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Euron wants to offer Dany a marriage alliance but what the fukk are Theon and Yara going to really offer her? I mean, they are just going to give her ships and shyt but not a way to marry into the kingdom?
She's not trying to marry into the kingdom though...she wants to crush it

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
#starkset its official, the more I think about Sansa the more I don't trust her, :pacspit: I think I'm riding for individuals. She's turning back into that selfish bytch from season 1 where she was ready to :camby: her fam to marry joff

I stand by my original reaction last week...arya deserved that union with Jon :to:

So u leaving #starkset ?

After everything we been through, u bow out now?

Really?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just re watched the last scene again. What I don't get is the three eyed Raven told him to leave once the night king touched him. Why the fukk did he go travel back in time again afterwards?

Bran was trying to download 5 gigs of data on a 56K modem.

Get your broadband connection game up, Young Stark :scust:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Bran was trying to download 5 gigs of data on a 56K modem.

Get your broadband connection game up, Young Stark :scust:
Pretty much, the Raven was trying to give Bran all his knowledge

We probably gonna have an episode of Bran looking like Shepard from Mass Effect after the beacon with a bunch of pieces he can't put together

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Fukk Bran's bytch ass. The amount bodies because of this bytch ass nikka falling out that window with his peeping tom ass. Think of how much better shyt would be if he could walk brehs. Hodor having to carry his long ass like it's nothing brehs. This nikka growing 2ft every season brehs. If wasn't getting ate by the wights Hodor would have blown his back out and the crew would have been 2/3rds paralyzed outchea :pacspit:

I hope you die out in the wilderness and Meera doesn't break you off with no p*ssy. Hope your ass grows another 5ft and you sink into the snow motherfukker:pacspit: