Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
#starkset its official, the more I think about Sansa the more I don't trust her, :pacspit: I think I'm riding for individuals. She's turning back into that selfish bytch from season 1 where she was ready to :camby: her fam to marry joff

I stand by my original reaction last week...arya deserved that union with Jon :to:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Brehs after seeing how the Night King was created, who's to say he's the bad guy? I mean them children of the corn ass nikkas took an innocent man (first of his kind) and turned him into this monster. Now he's out for his revenge. Hell who knows, maybe he just wants to get south of the wall where there's life, sun and bytches. Cant hate on #WalkerSet brehs...
The first men weren't innocent tho. The children were there 1st. Chillin, livin, and then the 1st men arrived and started killing them and cutting down their trees. They created the walkers to fight the men :manny:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Man straight up.....fukk that broad blackgirlnerd and fukk black twitter. All because Fiyastarter just wanted their just due credit.

@Jigganaut
fukking nerds dog. These soft ass dudes and nerd broads got their little corner of Twitter locked. I'm bout to get ignant with these folks.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe Jaqen's trial to Arya is her giving up own life? Either that, or it's just based on that whole philosophy that there are no good/bad events and it's the ego that's attached to everything giving meaning to everything that's all in her head. She can't beat the other girl because she has not fully let go and come to accept what happens, happens. The fact that she cares about beating the other girl so much shows that there's still a "her" being attached to everything. The other girl knows she's taking it personal which is why she's saying she's not there yet.

Sansa kinda reminding me of Cersei more and more. Going through shyt like that would most likely change somebody for the worse. Maybe by the end of the season she gets the throne. Hope she doesn't go at Jon the way Cersei did Jaime though :scusthov:. Starts thinking :ehh: "only half-sibling huh?"

I like the theory about maybe Meera being Jon Snow's sister or related in some fashion which lead to her to shattering a white walker rather than it being due to dragon glass.

Last edited: