Daps
I'm looking at Bran the rest of the season like
1jiaAnU.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Sansa is pregnant the Boltons will have to follow her because she'll be carrying the rightful heir to the North right? If it's revealed Ramsey killed Roose does it nullify his being legitimized?

Since Roose and all his children are dead except for Ramsey, I suppose you're right. The rightful heir to the North is Sansa's unborn child, the progeny of the Bolton b*stard Ramsey, Roose's last remaining son and Sansa, the heir to the North. These medieval inheritance scenarios are convoluted but I think you're on the right track.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I read the exit article on ew about the actor whom played Hodor. He mentioned something interesting in that we don't actually see him "die". He may have escaped or perhaps he will get turned into a white walker. So there may be a very small chance he could come back.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I read the exit article on ew about the actor whom played Hodor. He mentioned something interesting in that we don't actually see him "die". He may have escaped or perhaps he will get turned into a white walker. So there may be a very small chance he could come back.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been wondering what's gonna happen with the Tyrells and Lannisters. OG Grandma Tyrell is way smarter than Cersei. No way she trusts her to get Margery out or this. I gotta believe OG Grandma has some schemes of her own she is putting in motion.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dunno what my reaction to the final scene was. Some combination of :gladbron: + :ohhh: + :ohlawd: + :wow: :wow: + :to:

shyt was crazy. Children of the forest and Bran wargin and the white walkers and WTF "Hold the door"

and don't get me started on this timeline like it's not only confirmed that they created the white walkers to fight off man but this nikka Bran time traveling ass altering history and shyt :damn: :ohhh: :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Say what you will about not having any more material to go off of but I GUARANTEE that Martin had all this shyt mapped out. I mean a lot of it was foreshadowed or heavily alluded to in the books anyway so now we have confirmation on these years long theories. What a time. I'm sure his next book will be a lot different but he laid the groundwork for this season to be possible and IMO the showrunners have knocked it out tha park.

This has been a great season of television so far.

Almost forgot. "I heard you have no cock. Must be why u think a woman can run the show" :mjlol: :mjlol:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
The ending scene with hodor was some real shyt, the fact they went back in time just fukk his life up is beyond fukked. How can you live as a man knowing you not only made a guy retarded for your own sake, but know that you did it so he could be your future errand boy and the guy that sacrifices himself for you. :mjcry:

Arya's entire storyline is trash and boring. You don't get better as a fighter by always getting your ass beat while the person beating your ass isn't even telling you what to improve in or what you're doing wrong. :mjlol:
Okay, my boy just put me onto game. The Night King will only make WHITE WALKERS out of people who have the Blood of The First Men. That's why he would accept Craster's sons for his army.

Remember in season 2, Yrgitte and Jon are arguing. Jon tells her his family has The Blood of The First Men. And Ygritte replies, why are you fighting us then? Because Wildlings also carry The Blood of The First Men.

Nah breh, they can only turn children in whitewalkers. The only adult that was ever shown to become a white walker is the guy we saw become the first one in this episode with that magical shyt. And to add to that, women can't become white walkers at all.

Everyone else, when they die and come back, turn into wights, which are just mindless zombies. If they could turn all blood of the first men into white walkers then all the wights they bring back would be white walkers.