Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I just re watched the last scene again. What I don't get is the three eyed Raven told him to leave once the night king touched him. Why the fukk did he go travel back in time again afterwards?

The 3ER had to give Bran all of his memories. That's why Bran didn't wake up afterward. He took him to that vision in Winterfell because they were in a time loop...he needed Bran to rip Wylis' mind apart so Wylis would become "Hodor" and bring Bran to the cave in the first place. I'm not sure if Bran jumped into Wylis at all. I think he was a bridge basically and forced young Hodor to jump into future Hodor's body and he watched as it happened. Young Hodor is chilling in Winterfell one second, the next second he's in an icy field being screamed at to hold a door with monsters clawing his brains out. So for all of this to happen, the 3ER would have to take Bran to a vision where young Hodor was. Then after future Hodor dies, and the vision is over with, young Hodor is left mentally crippled back in Winterfell after witnessing his own death (most likely eaten alive :mjcry:)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The 3ER had to give Bran all of his memories. That's why Bran didn't wake up afterward. He took him to that vision in Winterfell because they were in a time loop...he needed Bran to rip Wylis' mind apart so Wylis would become "Hodor" and bring Bran to the cave in the first place. I'm not sure if Bran jumped into Wylis at all. I think he was a bridge basically and forced young Hodor to jump into future Hodor's body and he watched as it happened. Young Hodor is chilling in Winterfell one second, the next second he's in an icy field being screamed at to hold a door with monsters clawing his brains out. So for all of this to happen, the 3ER would have to take Bran to a vision where young Hodor was.
Just imagine that happening. Jesus Christ. :mjcry:

You're :smugbiden:one second and next thing you know:damn::sadcam::sadbron:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I didn't understand why he had to go in the past to control Hodor. Amd is that suppose to be reason Hodor was simole minded? They makimg it seem like all this time he was destined to hold the door amd he really wasnt simple. But he was just sittin his big azz in the cave rocking back and forth till Bran took over his body. He never did anything on his own. Bram had to do it. Its just all kinda confusing, so I try not to think too deep.

Bran need to cut his arm off for being a dumbazz. Im tired of the whole Bran story. Fukk that chump

Because Wylis had to be turned into Hodor.

No mindfukk = No Hodor.

Wylis just grows up to be a normal guy.

Thus, the 3ER conveniently sends Bran into a vision where Wylis was right when they're all being attacked so Bran would be forced to push him into the future, to have his mind fukked up, so he would grow up to become Hodor.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@RussellHFilm Getting ready to watch my favorite show, #GameofThrones . Hope nothing bad happens! #DemThrones
CjHnF1WXIAAJTSW.jpg
@SRMPodcast
New episode! Let us #HoldTheDoor for you during this troubling time. #GameOfThrones . #TheDoor
http://media.blubrry.com/starkravenmad/p/www.mikemarbach.com/podcasts/SRM_S06E05.mp3

Hope you reported that fool #FShark :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brehs after seeing how the Night King was created, who's to say he's the bad guy? I mean them children of the corn ass nikkas took an innocent man (first of his kind) and turned him into this monster. Now he's out for his revenge. Hell who knows, maybe he just wants to get south of the wall where there's life, sun and bytches. Cant hate on #WalkerSet brehs...

:dead:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Alfie Allen (Theon) continues to be the most underrated actor on the show. He routinely steals every scene he is in, but he doesn't get nearly as much attention as some of the other actors on the show. He's every bit the performer that Lena Heady, Peter Dinklage, Charles Dance, etc are. He's displayed more range than all of them, really, going by his change from cocky Theon, to insecure Theon, to pissed Theon, to beaten Theon, to Reek, and back up.

Last edited: