daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
b0dd71de0f3ddd482859037d84677846.600x.jpg
happy thoughts everyone, happy thoughts

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm lost like a muthafukka now....somebody tell me if I'm understanding this correctly

So Bran was in the past and somehow connected young Willis with future Hodor? Young Willis heard Meera tell Hodor to hold the door and fukked him up. So does this mean from that point on Hodor knew he was going to die in the cave because he already "saw" it happen? Does this mean Bran can go around fukking with the past now, even though it doesn't change anything in the timeline we actually see?

So sub-zero can also time travel as well? He saw Bran in the past (or was that the future? :dame:) and was able to interact with him. Then his present self knew exactly where he was and marked him?

And am I tripping or was the white walker that got killed in the cave the same one that Jon Snow killed last year?

They seem to look the same. The three by the Night King's side, I mean.

And as far as the time stuff goes, we can dip into another series that has a good explanation.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Daps
I'm lost like a muthafukka now....somebody tell me if I'm understanding this correctly

So Bran was in the past and somehow connected young Willis with future Hodor? Young Willis heard Meera tell Hodor to hold the door and fukked him up. So does this mean from that point on Hodor knew he was going to die in the cave because he already "saw" it happen? Does this mean Bran can go around fukking with the past now, even though it doesn't change anything in the timeline we actually see?

So sub-zero can also time travel as well? He saw Bran in the past (or was that the future? :dame:) and was able to interact with him. Then his present self knew exactly where he was and marked him?

And am I tripping or was the white walker that got killed in the cave the same one that Jon Snow killed last year?

The Bloodraven apparently knows all of the future and knew what was going to happen to Bran / Hodor.

Bran sent Wyllis' consciousness into Future Hodor's body. Which fukked up Future Hodor's mind.

Basically Bran is kinda like John Connor and the Terminator lmao.

Last edited:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Also the STARKS have the blood of the First Men. The Children of The Forest used the First Men to create the WHITE WALKERS. Which makes Walkers related to Starks.

The WALKERS may not want to kill Bran, they may want him to lead their WAR. :demonic:

Ive been sayin we aint the only ones with ice in our veins but they aint trying to hear me breh
our starting five features 3 dragons :russell:
We got dragons too breh

:sas2:

Been tryin to say we really the good guys. Yall nu folk like a virus to mother earth. Us walkers just trying to eliminated the cancer before it spreads.

So three eyed raven, Summer, and Hodor are now #WalkerGang. We need to cop hodor a tripple XL walker jersey, but im sure his size and strength will be of good use to the set.

Zombie summer about to eat good.

You know this world a cold world.
The rich get richer.

#DeathRow

#WalkerGang

zvm1TxR.png

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just re watched the last scene again. What I don't get is the three eyed Raven told him to leave once the night king touched him. Why the fukk did he go travel back in time again afterwards?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
#starkset. i know we're all grieving and angry right now but after this we gone have talk about getting our shyt together :francis:

we got a cripple sleeping through a zombie attack :francis:
sansa turning into cersei :francis:
arya gettin sassy :francis:

we fukkin up :francis:

Is snowgang part of this? :patrice:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just re watched the last scene again. What I don't get is the three eyed Raven told him to leave once the night king touched him. Why the fukk did he go travel back in time again afterwards?

Benioff & Weiss said, because 3ER had to download all the history/info to Bran he would need to defeat Walkers, survive, and use his powers in the future. The internet connection was a little slower than 3ER thought in the cave. :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I didn't understand why he had to go in the past to control Hodor. Amd is that suppose to be reason Hodor was simole minded? They makimg it seem like all this time he was destined to hold the door amd he really wasnt simple. But he was just sittin his big azz in the cave rocking back and forth till Bran took over his body. He never did anything on his own. Bram had to do it. Its just all kinda confusing, so I try not to think too deep.

Bran need to cut his arm off for being a dumbazz. Im tired of the whole Bran story. Fukk that chump

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Brehs after seeing how the Night King was created, who's to say he's the bad guy? I mean them children of the corn ass nikkas took an innocent man (first of his kind) and turned him into this monster. Now he's out for his revenge. Hell who knows, maybe he just wants to get south of the wall where there's life, sun and bytches. Cant hate on #WalkerSet brehs...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I didn't understand why he had to go in the past to control Hodor. Amd is that suppose to be reason Hodor was simole minded? They makimg it seem like all this time he was destined to hold the door amd he really wasnt simple. But he was just sittin his big azz in the cave rocking back and forth till Bran took over his body. He never did anything on his own. Bram had to do it. Its just all kinda confusing, so I try not to think too deep.

Bran need to cut his arm off for being a dumbazz. Im tired of the whole Bran story. Fukk that chump

Easily the woat part of every season.