Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Arya will never be No One, and her reactions to the play and her assignment is proving that...

Sansa going off on Littlefinger was nice, but she'll ask for his help when it's all over. That North/East/Riverlands/Stormlands (RIP Baratheon line) pact will rear its head again... I just hope she doesn't turn on Jon because she fears her position as Queen in the North will be challenged.

I'm sure Daario is the leader of the Sons of the Harpy, so all I want to see from Dany's storyline is him trying to take over, unless she's headed to Westeros.

Euron's drowning and seeing Theon remember his name was nice. The Kingsmoot could've been more, but I've tapered my expectations of the show living up to the books, so I'll deal.

Bran... Just wow. Summer is dead. Hodor is dead. Bloodraven is dead. The Children are dead. And Meera has to drag his ass back south... Benjen is the only person I can think of right now that could save them, unless Bran wargs into someone/something...

I have so many questions that only Winds can answer. ADoS is never coming out...

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
all that #starkset shyt and sansa running the game on jon of all people. that good old stark 'honor' man i tell ya

our dragons exactly where they need to be aka not a b*stard's carpet :smugdraper:

Where Drogon Monk? Where the fukk is Drogon Monk?

wireEP1205.gif

I ain't down with sets, but The Nights King got more charisma than anybody else, him and his crew carry themselves like Prince and the Revolution, nothing but ice cold smirks, nonchalant walks through explosions, chilling on plush dead stallion staring down from the hilltop while his minions put in work. Tonight, tonight he got his hands dirty, you seen that blade? Dude is the coldest in all the lands.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
#BoltonSet
892c8a863d878896f9e7a316abfc1930.png

Another episode another Dead Direwolf and another Direwolf BBQ :whew:

Sansa's setting you up for another colossal L. Lying to Jon :coffee: ,sending Littlefinger's army away and trying to make power-play moves. All set-up for a humbling.

Just more
W's for The Warden of The North.
#starkset gonna give u that work

sanse bout to chop off your leader dikk and stick it in your mouth bytch

:umad:

nh

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best part of GoT now is going to the forums of the hardcore book readers and watching them try to dissect which parts of this "awful" show is made up by D&D and couldnt possibly be something GRRM envisioned. They pretty much hate everything now so its gonna be wonderful to see the backpedaling that is done once they get the books and find out that some of the parts they hated the most are 100% canon.

Im now happy I didnt read the books. Those dudes are so fukking bitter

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I'm willing to forgive the silly fireballs and implausibility of them making it out of that situation.

You watched a show that featured green elves, a blind guy who had been living in a tree for a thousand years oh and a time travelling skin changer.....

but the fireballs and getaway was silly huh?