Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I know a lot of people don't like time travel shyt, and I'm usually one of them, but they went with the right kind of time travel. It's not back to the future or dragon ball z, it's the kind of time travel where everything that Bran has or will fukk with, has already happened and can't be changed. So we don't have to worry about Ned not having his head cut off or the Red Wedding being undone or no shyt like that. Our viewing of the series is the one timeline that we'll get, with Bran's fukkery having already made it's impact. The only thing this changes are the implications of the world, where Bran could be behind some of the magic/events in history.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know how a breh can bytch out of #StarkSet after all we been through. Even Hodor, knowing how he dies stayed loyal to the Starks and served them faithfully :to:

Blood in Blood out

giphy.gif

#starkset4life #borninthenorthdieinthenorth

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Those final moments were tense as hell :wow:. Seeing Bran in the past and what happened to Hodor was a combination of :ohhh:+ :mjcry:. I didn't miss Bran at all last season, but his story has been delivering in a big way so far :ehh:. That's back to back episodes where GOT has delivered a fantastic scene to close the episode, fire last week and ice this week.

Episode featured 2 women dressing down men.

I thought Sophie Turner played the scene really well when she got at Little Finger. You saved me from one monster to deliver me to another :damn:

Also the new Red Priestess aka Rachel Weisz's little sister had Varys shook as hell. I bet he will think again before doubting the Lord of Light :demonic:

Amid all the intensity, the episode was able to deliver humor as well. That whole play where Arya was watching like :dahell:while the performers played out her family's tragic history. Ned Stark made to look like such a fool :russ:, but that fake Sansa though :steviej:.

I'm going to be so glad whenever Arya goes Super Stark and gets the upper hand on the blonde girl that stays whooping her ass :banderas:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Im now happy I didnt read the books. Those dudes are so fukking bitter

Yeah, I'll never read the books while the show is on the air.

You kinda can't help making comparisons between a show/film and book. I did the same thing with 11.22.63, Sphere, Jurassic Park, 12 years a slave, etc (making constant comparisons between the two mediums); so, I already know I'm not going to play myself like that anytime soon with a show I'm actively watching.

Non- book readers: "Damn, Dayne was the truth." :wow:

Book readers: :stopitslime: "Why didn't he use Dawn? Why wasn't it glowing? Why they ain't use the book dialogue? Where was the other Kingsguard? shyt was light."

It's a natural thing so I can't really hate them, but it's a trap that most minds can't escape.

The only film I've EVER seen that I thought encapsulated the book perfectly is Malcolm X. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
that makes sense...was that the last weir wood? Also, were those the last of the COF?

No, that wasn't the last Weirwood. There is one near Winterfell. There are others throughout Westeros. There is a whole island of them, the Isle of Faces

Man..,these dudes got me wanting a whole spinoff on this one arc :sadcam:

And you asked me before this episode why I was hyping up the COTF :russ:

I knew some shyt like this was gonna go down. And we only got a taste. A LITTLE BITTY TASTE:wow: