Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really gotta give it up to the actress playing Meets. She really sold the panic and intensity of that scene. I was sitting at the edge of my couch thinking how the hell are they gonna make it out. The scene was so good, I'm willing to forgive the silly fireballs and implausibility of them making it out of that situation.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
#stannisset the main culprits :heh:

brienne was still throwin heat at those fukkboys this ep too :dead: fukk the north, big bird remembers :ufdup:

Show has been absolute flames, and dudes were trying to be that guy saying there was a problem when there wasn't.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I didn't even think about where Yara was heading. I just thought she took off to escape being murdered.
Euron was feeling himself way too much

He told Yara his plan and now she will enact it herself

She's bringing the one thing Dany lacks, a navy

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The best part of GoT now is going to the forums of the hardcore book readers and watching them try to dissect which parts of this "awful" show is made up by D&D and couldnt possibly be something GRRM envisioned. They pretty much hate everything now so its gonna be wonderful to see the backpedaling that is done once they get the books and find out that some of the parts they hated the most are 100% canon.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yes

giphy.gif

:blessed:
our starting five features 3 dragons :russell:
Except Arya isn't blind...
she got her ass beat like she still was :umad:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Everything happens as it should brehs....:lupe:

...It is all fate...

....Why did Littlefinger emphasize "half-brother" to Sansa?

Why did Sansa lie to Jon? She not playing the game right, Littlefinger was obligated to her and they really could use that army and his influence.
To let her know he's a b*stard. Sansa lied to Jon b/c Sansa knows if she tells Jon that, then Jon will doubt her info(rightfully so). BUt Sansa right now dont give a fukk about that, she trying to get her revenge by any means necessary. She'll go as far as using Jon who she never got along with.