Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hes always been the caretaker

741921.jpg

p.s. so ur saying Ramsey put in Sansas ass?

:wow::damn::banderas:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Well first off, you have to remember that any ancient history in ASOIAF is not recorded history. It is passed down generation to generation by legend. Which means its not necessarily accurate.

That being said, it seems there is still more to reveal but this is the timeline I assume happens:

1) The First Men invade Westeros
2) After warring with the COTF and the various magics that the COTF did failing, they decide to create the Nights King as a "nuclear option"
3) The Nights King may or may not have ended up having an actual impact on the war. The war ended on other terms. A pact was sealed.
4) The Nights King then began creating more White Walkers and forming an ice army. They got out of control and the Long Night happened
5) The COTFand the humans fought off the White Walkers because the Children could no longer control them. Their nuclear weapons turned the country into nuclear winter
6) After driving them out, the Wall was built with the magic of the COTF and they banished themselves north of the Wall along with their creation

This whole saga has been twisted and distorted over thousands of years
that makes sense...was that the last weir wood? Also, were those the last of the COF?

Man..,these dudes got me wanting a whole spinoff on this one arc :sadcam:

Gendry is King Roberts son, I wouldnt really call that a nobody
hence the quote, gendry was a low born b*stard who hasn't had a plot point since he set sail to wherever the fukk...furthermore it's clear as day what the stakes are and who's the key players are where we're at right now, so yes, he's a nobody. Dude's story is done yet people keep holding out hope for him season after season

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I've always thought Bran was Bran the Builder. It was mentioned twice in the books (and once on the show).

Books:
Someone telling Bran that Old Nan gets ALL the Brandon Starks confused, believing all are her first Brandon Stark. I think it was Ned, Robb, or Jon.

Books & Show:
Ned telling Arya (after Bran's fall) that Bran couldn't be a knight anymore, but he could build castles like Bran the Builder...

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
So I remember reading this awhile ago, which directly conflifts with the show's reasoning as to why white walkers exist...someone help me tie this together

Click to expand...​

Doesn't conflict at all.

First Men come over from Essos to Westeros as colonizers.

They destroy the Children of the Forest's land, kill them, basically do them like Euros did the Native Americans.

The Children create the White Walkers as an army to fight back.

The Children realize they've created a monster :lupe: and that the Walkers are too dangerous.

The Children align with their former enemies, the humans, and make a pact to get rid of the white walkers.