Tears from the core,
Hodor.
No more.
QQY1xIO.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
our starting five features 3 dragons :russell:

Really? Last I checked you had two dragons on injured reserve and your star dragon was out living his life as a free agent on the open plains.

Without the Dragons the Nights King bout to put up Wilt numbers on Westeros, have yall claiming it's a weak era for lords & m'ladies with the way he put in work :wow:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Imma keep it 100 brehs....I've been #starkset since Day 1, especially when they found the wolves in the forest..

I think I'm done...Can't take any more pain and dissapointement ...:mjcry: Bran screwed up, Sansa about to make rash decisions, Arya blind and getting Ko'd by a butch , Rickon about to get flayed...

And My main nikka Jon might not even be...:francis:

RIP Wylis(I hope the Old gods Hold the Door for you on the other side big fellow )
YTrvACz.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So I remember reading this awhile ago, which directly conflifts with the show's reasoning as to why white walkers exist...someone help me tie this together

Click to expand...​

Well first off, you have to remember that any ancient history in ASOIAF is not recorded history. It is passed down generation to generation by legend. Which means its not necessarily accurate.

That being said, it seems there is still more to reveal but this is the timeline I assume happens:

1) The First Men invade Westeros
2) After warring with the COTF and the various magics that the COTF did failing, they decide to create the Nights King as a "nuclear option"
3) The Nights King may or may not have ended up having an actual impact on the war. The war ended on other terms. A pact was sealed.
4) The Nights King then began creating more White Walkers and forming an ice army. They got out of control and the Long Night happened
5) The COTFand the humans fought off the White Walkers because the Children could no longer control them. Their nuclear weapons turned the country into nuclear winter
6) After driving them out, the Wall was built with the magic of the COTF and they banished themselves north of the Wall along with their creation

This whole saga has been twisted and distorted over thousands of years

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma keep it 100 brehs....I've been #starkset since Day 1, especially when they found the wolves in the forest..

I think I'm done...Can't take any more pain and dissapointement ...:mjcry: Bran screwed up, Sansa about to make rash decisions, Arya blind and getting Ko'd by a butch , Rickon about to get flayed...

And My main nikka Jon might not even be...:francis:

RIP Wylis(I hope the Old gods Hold the Door for you on the other side big fellow )

for any other show I would tell you that theres no way they would have scrificed all that for Bran to turn out to do nothing ...

but this is GoT and I have no fukking clue

:damn:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Any nikka repping the Boltons or The Walkers :pacspit::pacspit:

Summer :to::to: My nikka "Hold The Door" Hodor :to::to::to: Why can't my Starks win :mjcry::mjcry:

#BoltonSet
892c8a863d878896f9e7a316abfc1930.png

Another episode another Dead Direwolf and another Direwolf BBQ :whew:

Sansa's setting you up for another colossal L. Lying to Jon :coffee: ,sending Littlefinger's army away and trying to make power-play moves. All set-up for a humbling.

Just more
W's for The Warden of The North.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
all that #starkset shyt and sansa running the game on jon of all people. that good old stark 'honor' man i tell ya
Really? Last I checked you had two dragons on injured reserve and your star dragon was out living his life as a free agent on the open plains.

Without the Dragons the Nights King bout to put up Wilt numbers on Westeros, have yall claiming it's a weak era for lords & m'ladies with the way he put in work :wow:
our dragons exactly where they need to be aka not a b*stard's carpet :smugdraper:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bran the Breaker. He will carry that mark south of the wall, negate its magic, and doom all Westeros.
brought down by a cripple :pachaha:
this season has been fantastic
Ramsay's death is going to be glorious if the quality of these first episodes are anything to go by.