Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:skip: Its an hour long TV show breh with 12-13 episode seasons, only so much is going to get shown regardless. And if it bothers you so much why not stop watching and just wait for the books?
cause I dont wanna avoid the show just to randomly get spoiled by a meme or some shyt

and also cause the books aint coming anytime soon :mjcry:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
that's my whole point. renly had no claim to the throne, but still said fukk it and claimed the throne. The fact that he was able to raise an army shows what little respect stannis commanded.

Renly is a coward because he didn't go to war when he was 6?:why:

Renly wasn't executed for treason. Execution is when your head is taken off, stannis was too chicken shyt to do that. renly was killed by a smoke monster.

Fags have kids all the time. :yeshrug:

And ned died because stannis is a p*ssy. Instead of staying in king's landing to save his bro and prevent ned's death he fled to dragonstone. Ned writing him letters and shyt and he to p*ssy to respond. nikka was a bytch ol :mjcry: big bro wasn't nice to me when we were little so imma let him die ass nikka.:pacspit: stannis.
Stannis was hated because he was too just, and didnt make false promises or lie

Renly had a huge army because he was having a faq relationship with Loras Tyrell and that faq arranged a marriage with his sister Margarey. Queen of thorns wanted her granddaughter become Queen and she was married to Renly, the Tyrells have the strongest army in Westeros. Respect had nothing to do with it

:mjlol: RENLY was the one who FLED Kings landing when Ned wanted to expose the truth. Renly flat out abandoned Ned and if he was there Ned would still be alive :mjlol:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Renly had a huge army because he was having a faq relationship with Loras Tyrell and that faq arranged a marriage with his sister Margarey. Queen of thorns wanted her granddaughter become Queen and she was married to Renly, the Tyrells have the strongest army in Westeros. Respect had nothing to do with it

:mjlol: RENLY was the one who FLED Kings landing when Ned wanted to expose the truth. Renly flat out abandoned Ned and if he was there Ned would still be alive :mjlol:
:why:Renly told ned what it was and Ned chose to make the wrong decision.

Stannis knew what it was and fled like a bytch without telling anybody.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

if renly had stayed there it would have been 2 dead nikkas instead of 1 :pachaha:

renly told that nikka to bounce... told him that he was gonna get himself killed... told him to come with him, go up north, combine armies, and come back and take that shyt

noble as ned was... he was a fukking idiot

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
vwqpz5.jpg
Brienne tryna front on my nikka Tormund da gawd? She hasn't gotten any dikk since the Summer of '96, who she stunting on?
1zdpysi.jpg
I thought Jon Snow was triller than this. fukk you mean you're gonna go somewhere warmer? You need a vacation like Young Jeezy, fam? They're manufacturing Rickon skin coats over at Winterfell, my dude. If Roy Jones ain't tired of fighting you don't get to be tired of catching those Ls. :martin:How does Sansa have more balls than The Prince That Was Promised? #ByrdGang outchea winning again. My bro Petyr Pablo aka Mayor Carcetti put that fukk boy Bronze Yohn Royce in his place. He knew Robert had shytty taste in football teams and bought him a falcon. Probably wishes he could give Matt Ryan that moon door treatment:mjlol:My dude Tyrion outchea making cats wait phat time. nikka needs to update his slang. Sounding like a New York nikka in the early 90s. But dude needs to look into a career in arbitration. He got those slavers to agree with him by getting them some slightly above average bytches with some mean dome game:ehh:I just realized I've never shyt on #MartellSet aka #FlowerGang in any review ever. How you got your boy Loras aka Sword Swallower outchea looking like Reek 2.0? This nikka looks like Swizz Beatz did a shytty remix of Reek. He's Reek Mills. Y'all better than this:scust:There's sonning's and then there's what happened to Jorah this past episode. Daario was dropping straight up bars on this old ass nikka
2lwvbsw.jpg
Can't imagine what it feels like to have your life saved by the same dude going balls deep in the woman of your dreams. To add insult to injury, those Dathraki cats told him they weren't fukking with the wine he was selling. To be honest, that vintage of Cabernet is pretty trash, breh. Gotta roll with that Dornish red, fam. Jorah's too old for this shyt, but he and Daario teamed up like Riggs and Murtaugh to save the best pawg in the Seven Kingdoms and beyond.:blessed:Not that she needed their help that much, doe. I was worried when she was stuck in one big room full of old bytches in desperate need of some Summer's Eve, but she bounced back like round ball. She's called the Unburnt for a reason, you Dothraki muhfukkas. I'd tell you to respeck it, but you fried like some lemon pepper wings right now, so I ain't got to say it no mo
9stik9.jpg
nikkas, thought they were finna run a train on the honorable, Khaleesi? The mother of motherfukking Dragons? Breaker of Chains?
i2ow9u.jpg
My #Targset nikkas, we just got stronger. You seen them bow down in the presence of greatness. Westeros, we pulling up on you nikka
rcloi1.jpg

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:scust:honor? :skip: these men follow a bytch made kinslayer.:pacspit: fukk that hoe ass nikka. The nikka could have prevented everything. he knew what the fukk was going on, he knew of those abominations, he knew who killed jon arryn, he knew what ned was walking into, and instead of doing something about it tucked his tail like the bytch that he is and fled to dragonstone. :pacspit:

:salute: to king renly. You know you a bytch nikka when your lil bro, who has know claim to the throne whatsoever, says :manny: and claims the throne for himself.:skip: the audacity of that shyt, big bro still alive and everything. stannis too chickenshyt to produce an heir so all renly had to do was wait. shyt don't go down like that up north.:sas2: #starkset got respeck in our names.:birdman: that nikka too p*ssy to face the people's champ renly one on one. Out here using magic for his kinslaying and shyt.:scusthov: don't even get me started on what he did to shireen:to: big dummy singlehandedly put an end house baratheon.

2x kinslayer who was killed by a woman:huhldup: that was the end of his chapter and that's who these dudes decide to still follow after?
full
how dare you use the word honor.

:pacspit: #stannis
:pacspit: #stannisset

#longliverenly

Damn I didnt even know battyboy Renly had stans outside of Brienne :mjlol:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
This might not mean shyt but Bill Simmons said this next episode is being called an "ALL TIMER" he has a HBO show so I think he might have some sort of insider scoop.

killacal

Banned
Daps
vwqpz5.jpg
Brienne tryna front on my nikka Tormund da gawd? She hasn't gotten any dikk since the Summer of '96, who she stunting on?
1zdpysi.jpg
I thought Jon Snow was triller than this. fukk you mean you're gonna go somewhere warmer? You need a vacation like Young Jeezy, fam? They're manufacturing Rickon skin coats over at Winterfell, my dude. If Roy Jones ain't tired of fighting you don't get to be tired of catching those Ls. :martin:How does Sansa have more balls than The Prince That Was Promised? #ByrdGang outchea winning again. My bro Petyr Pablo aka Mayor Carcetti put that fukk boy Bronze Yohn Royce in his place. He knew Robert had shytty taste in football teams and bought him a falcon. Probably wishes he could give Matt Ryan that moon door treatment:mjlol:My dude Tyrion outchea making cats wait phat time. nikka needs to update his slang. Sounding like a New York nikka in the early 90s. But dude needs to look into a career in arbitration. He got those slavers to agree with him by getting them some slightly above average bytches with some mean dome game:ehh:I just realized I've never shyt on #MartellSet aka #FlowerGang in any review ever. How you got your boy Loras aka Sword Swallower outchea looking like Reek 2.0? This nikka looks like Swizz Beatz did a shytty remix of Reek. He's Reek Mills. Y'all better than this:scust:There's sonning's and then there's what happened to Jorah this past episode. Daario was dropping straight up bars on this old ass nikka
2lwvbsw.jpg
Can't imagine what it feels like to have your life saved by the same dude going balls deep in the woman of your dreams. To add insult to injury, those Dathraki cats told him they weren't fukking with the wine he was selling. To be honest, that vintage of Cabernet is pretty trash, breh. Gotta roll with that Dornish red, fam. Jorah's too old for this shyt, but he and Daario teamed up like Riggs and Murtaugh to save the best pawg in the Seven Kingdoms and beyond.:blessed:Not that she needed their help that much, doe. I was worried when she was stuck in one big room full of old bytches in desperate need of some Summer's Eve, but she bounced back like round ball. She's called the Unburnt for a reason, you Dothraki muhfukkas. I'd tell you to respeck it, but you fried like some lemon pepper wings right now, so I ain't got to say it no mo
9stik9.jpg
nikkas, thought they were finna run a train on the honorable, Khaleesi? The mother of motherfukking Dragons? Breaker of Chains?
i2ow9u.jpg
My #Targset nikkas, we just got stronger. You seen them bow down in the presence of greatness. Westeros, we pulling up on you nikka
rcloi1.jpg
:blessed:
Edit :mjlol: at :sabodragons: