Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

The GAWD :wow:

Its all a Game to Lord Baelish :umad: All yall chess pieces :umad:

:stopitslime: littlefinger just a little fakkit playing all sides of the fence who always been too small to even notice. Now he gonna try to get too big and he gonna fail. If Ya think littlefinger gonna finish this game on top Ya bugging. He dies by the end of this season watch.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
For some reason, episodes 1, 3, and 4 felt odd to me in first viewing. Something was off.....certain scenes almost felt campy. Upon rewatching them though I dont get that feeling. Weird.

I would have given the last episode an 8/10 on first viewing. But I just rewatched and its a 9 or 9.5

Its them damn expectations again. :leostare:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's probably some of the dialogue. It's a lot more modern in some areas than it was in the earlier seasons.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Funny how #starkset been dying off in the past couple of years, and thats kindof when you see the resurgance of #WalkerGang

:jbhmm:

Kind of like a big brother coming down to school cause they jumped his little brother. Yall still being naive, and thinking we the only ones with ice in our veins huh.

:sas2:

Yall still aint bring up how bran the builder, aka brandon stark, liked his p*ssy a little frosty and decided to go simp up north to some walker nana huh

:sas1:

So let me break this down. Every houses motto is a prideful representation of their house and lineage.

Game-of-Thrones-TV-font-b-Season-b-font-2-3-font-b-4-b-font.jpg

"Hear me roar"

:mjlol:

"Ours is the fury"

:russell:

"Family, duty, honour"

:beli:

"Fire and blood"

:lupe:

"Growing strong"

:skip:

"We do not sow"

:mjpls: (HOH af so i fukk with it)

Winter is coming sounds like you shookboy. Or could it also be a prideful representation of house stark, meaning "hide yo kids, hide yo wife we comin for that ass"

:ohhh:

We dont have to be enemies. We can be friends. We can be bestfriends. But you doublecross us, yall getting this icicle dikk up that ass. Im lookin at you @dora_da_destroyer

tumblr_o793ryz2pU1s19ebpo5_400.gif

#icedout

#deathrow

#nightmarauders

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
For some reason, episodes 1, 3, and 4 felt odd to me in first viewing. Something was off.....certain scenes almost felt campy. Upon rewatching them though I dont get that feeling. Weird.

I would have given the last episode an 8/10 on first viewing. But I just rewatched and its a 9 or 9.5

Its them damn expectations again. :leostare:
I felt the same way. its weird right? is it because we know they aren't going straight off the books now?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It's gotta really fukk with your head...dying, and knowing for a fact that there's no; Valhalla, Red God Mansion, Seven God Haven, etc. Which begs the question; Where are the gods? Something brought Jon and Dondarrion back. All this magic has to have a place of birth, and clearly these gods do exist to an "extent'. Would be a complete Shamalamalaman moment, if they reveal that the gods are amongst the living and what nothing to do with said "afterlife".

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:myman:

Francis of Assisi and his Franciscan Order is where the faith militant comes from too

Francis of Assisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I find these types of links the most fascinating aspect of the story too because I love history when its told in an entertaining way. Like my mind was blown when i found out julius ceasar wore elvis like tassles and was considered the hipster of his day when he was young. But anyway...

@The Fukin Prophecy i feel you but as Mark Twain once said

"Truth is stranger than fiction"

You say oh this high sparrow storyline is sh1te cos this wouldn't happen etc etc but there have been many times in history when the poor and/or maligned has overthrown the rich (look at the french and haiti revolutions for quick examples) and an extremist/cult leader/weird charasmatic societal figure has exploited nobility or sonned the life out of them (look at rasputin for a quick example)...cersei's complete retardation and complete dillusionment from the realities of her situation also quickly reminded me of the mary antionette quote "let them eat cake"

So the high sparrow story line isnt as far fetched as it would initially seem. Also, this type of fan reaction reminds me of the omar jumping out of the third storey building scene in season 5 of the wire because the fans said the show had jumped the shark doing such a ridiculous scene when in fact they toned it DOWN because that scene happened in real life and the drug dealer that did it jumped from the FIFTH storey building and they knew people would write it off as fantasy if they stuck to the original story. I say all of yhis just to say i wouldn't write things off so quickly due to a lack of knowledge.

Exactly. Rasputin is another one.

Once in a while you get these mysterious holy men who shake the state to its foundations.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
vwqpz5.jpg
Brienne tryna front on my nikka Tormund da gawd? She hasn't gotten any dikk since the Summer of '96, who she stunting on?
1zdpysi.jpg
I thought Jon Snow was triller than this. fukk you mean you're gonna go somewhere warmer? You need a vacation like Young Jeezy, fam? They're manufacturing Rickon skin coats over at Winterfell, my dude. If Roy Jones ain't tired of fighting you don't get to be tired of catching those Ls. :martin:How does Sansa have more balls than The Prince That Was Promised? #ByrdGang outchea winning again. My bro Petyr Pablo aka Mayor Carcetti put that fukk boy Bronze Yohn Royce in his place. He knew Robert had shytty taste in football teams and bought him a falcon. Probably wishes he could give Matt Ryan that moon door treatment:mjlol:My dude Tyrion outchea making cats wait phat time. nikka needs to update his slang. Sounding like a New York nikka in the early 90s. But dude needs to look into a career in arbitration. He got those slavers to agree with him by getting them some slightly above average bytches with some mean dome game:ehh:I just realized I've never shyt on #MartellSet aka #FlowerGang in any review ever. How you got your boy Loras aka Sword Swallower outchea looking like Reek 2.0? This nikka looks like Swizz Beatz did a shytty remix of Reek. He's Reek Mills. Y'all better than this:scust:There's sonning's and then there's what happened to Jorah this past episode. Daario was dropping straight up bars on this old ass nikka
2lwvbsw.jpg
Can't imagine what it feels like to have your life saved by the same dude going balls deep in the woman of your dreams. To add insult to injury, those Dathraki cats told him they weren't fukking with the wine he was selling. To be honest, that vintage of Cabernet is pretty trash, breh. Gotta roll with that Dornish red, fam. Jorah's too old for this shyt, but he and Daario teamed up like Riggs and Murtaugh to save the best pawg in the Seven Kingdoms and beyond.:blessed:Not that she needed their help that much, doe. I was worried when she was stuck in one big room full of old bytches in desperate need of some Summer's Eve, but she bounced back like round ball. She's called the Unburnt for a reason, you Dothraki muhfukkas. I'd tell you to respeck it, but you fried like some lemon pepper wings right now, so I ain't got to say it no mo
9stik9.jpg
nikkas, thought they were finna run a train on the honorable, Khaleesi? The mother of motherfukking Dragons? Breaker of Chains?
i2ow9u.jpg
My #Targset nikkas, we just got stronger. You seen them bow down in the presence of greatness. Westeros, we pulling up on you nikka
rcloi1.jpg

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I felt the same way. its weird right? is it because we know they aren't going straight off the books now?
It might be because they are moving faster

It might be the directing or the dialogue or just the writing in general

I dont know....I just know that I dont have the same odd feeling when I do a rewatch so I guess I'm chalking it up to my initial expectations and fear of the unknown

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It might be because they are moving faster

It might be the directing or the dialogue or just the writing in general

I dont know....I just know that I dont have the same odd feeling when I do a rewatch so I guess I'm chalking it up to my initial expectations and fear of the unknown
I agree but I think it is working because some of those episodes was super boring last seasonI