Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to mention if Osha Rickon and the Umbers were plotting something huge and elaborate that involved faking the death of Shaggydog etc. why tf would Osha try and kill Ramsay with a knife ? if she had a plan she wouldn't risk it by trying something so blatant.

the Umbers are traitors and Shaggydog is dead. Rickon will most likely die too for that shock value the show revolves around. Sucks but its GRRM fault for being a fatass who writes slow and ends up having his greatest work ruined by 2 money/rating hungry morons
Not to mention we've seen the umber flag flying on the bolton side of the battle with the wildlings in the season preview trailers. But then again I would assume going by trailers would be considered just as retarded as going by the actors words in this thread now :heh:

"bu bu bu I think they'll wait until midway through the battle to switch sides and THEN turn on ramsay" lol

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
A shadow emerged from the dark of the wood. It stood in front of Royce. Tall, it was, and gaunt and hard as old bones, with flesh pale as milk. Its armor seemed to change color as it moved; here it was white as new-fallen snow, there black as shadow, everywhere dappled with the deep grey-green of the trees. The patterns ran like moonlight on water with every step it took.

The Other slid forward on silent feet. In its hand was a longsword like none that Will had ever seen. No human metal had gone into the forging of that blade. It was alive with moonlight, translucent, a shard of crystal so thin that it seemed almost to vanish when seen edge-on. There was a faint blue shimmer to the thing, a ghost-light that played around its edges, and somehow Will knew it was sharper than any razor.

Ser Waymar met him bravely. “Dance with me then.” He lifted his sword high over his head, defiant. His hands trembled from the weight of it, or perhaps from the cold. Yet in that moment, Will thought, he was a boy no longer, but a man of the Night’s Watch.

The Other halted. Will saw its eyes; blue, deeper and bluer than any human eyes, a blue that burned like ice. They fixed on the longsword trembling on high, watched the moonlight running cold along the metal. For a heartbeat he dared to hope.

They emerged silently from the shadows, twins to the first. Three of them . . . four . . . five . . . Ser Waymar may have felt the cold that came with them, but he never saw them, never heard them. Will had to call out. It was his duty. And his death, if he did. He shivered, and hugged the tree, and kept the silence.

The pale sword came shivering through the air.

Ser Waymar met it with steel. When the blades met, there was no ring of metal on metal; only a high, thin sound at the edge of hearing, like an animal screaming in pain. Royce checked a second blow, and a third, then fell back a step. Another flurry of blows, and he fell back again.

Behind him, to right, to left, all around him, the watchers stood patient, faceless, silent, the shifting patterns of their delicate armor making them all but invisible in the wood. Yet they made no move to interfere.

Again and again the swords met, until Will wanted to cover his ears against the strange anguished keening of their clash. Ser Waymar was panting from the effort now, his breath steaming in the moonlight. His blade was white with frost; the Other’s danced with pale blue light.

Then Royce’s parry came a beat too late. The pale sword bit through the ringmail beneath his arm. The young lord cried out in pain. Blood welled between the rings. It steamed in the cold, and the droplets seemed red as fire where they touched the snow. Ser Waymar’s fingers brushed his side. His moleskin glove came away soaked with red.

The Other said something in a language that Will did not know, his voice was like the cracking of ice on a winter lake, and the words were mocking.

Ser Waymar Royce found his fury. “For Robert!” he shouted, and he came up snarling, lifting the frost-covered longsword with both hands and swinging it around in a flat sidearm slash with all his weight behind it. The Other’s parry was almost lazy.

When the blades touched, the steel shattered.

A scream echoed through the forest night, and the longsword shivered into a hundred brittle pieces, the shards scattering like a rain of needles. Royce went to his knees, shrieking, and covered his eyes. Blood welled between his fingers.

The watchers moved forward together, as if some signal had been given. Swords rose and fell, all in a deathly silence. It was cold butchery. The pale blades sliced through ringmail as if it were silk. Will closed his eyes. Far beneath him, he heard their voices and laughter sharp as icicles.

WE OTHERS WERE JUST TOYING WITH YOU fukk nikkaS

YOU ARENT ON OUR LEVEL

BUT YOUR shytTY LORD COMMANDER AND FATASS FRIEND KILLED 2 OF OURS

SO WE ARE GONNA RIDE DOWN FROM THE LAND OF ALWAYS WINTER TO DORNE, ON OUR ICE SPIDERS

BRINGING THE COLD AND A PERMANENT WINTER WITH US

AND WE ARE GONNA SLAUGHTER EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD IN WESTEROS

AND THEN RAISE THEM BACK FROM THE DEAD

AS OUR SERVANTS

#WALKERGANG

#WINTERISHERE

F10zW3y.gif

@FrankyFourFingers @Morning Scruuub

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention we've seen the umber flag flying on the bolton side of the battle with the wildlings in the season preview trailers. But then again I would assume going by trailers would be considered just as retarded as going by the actors words in this thread now :heh:

"bu bu bu I think they'll wait until midway through the battle to switch sides and THEN turn on ramsay" lol
lmao if anyone says that I swear they need to slap themselves

but I bet people will say this.

why tf would the umbers fight half a war and lose valuable men just to stab Ramsay in the back :mjlol:

they hyped up Umber as some badass dude who refuses to kneel so they can have a scene where he fights Tormund or Brienne 1on1 and gets killed, thats my guess.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
not to mention if Osha Rickon and the Umbers were plotting something huge and elaborate that involved faking the death of Shaggydog etc. why tf would Osha try and kill Ramsay with a knife ? if she had a plan she wouldn't risk it by trying something so blatant.

the Umbers are traitors and Shaggydog is dead. Rickon will most likely die too for that shock value the show revolves around. Sucks but its GRRM fault for being a fatass who writes slow and ends up having his greatest work ruined by 2 money/rating hungry morons
he ain't dead breh... he's still heavily involved in the writing of the show

he also broke down the entire plot and exactly how he wanted the BOOKS to end, to give them guidance, in case he died

they ain't just pulling this shyt out their ass

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
he ain't dead breh... he's still heavily involved in the writing of the show

he also broke down the entire plot and exactly how he wanted the BOOKS to end, to give them guidance, in case he died

they ain't just pulling this shyt out their ass
i know but they have to take massive short cuts and cut out entire arcs just to save time and money which is a shame

they know the ending and they're making their own path to it

i dont feel theyll tell a fulfilling enough story compared to the actual books because they have made terrible decisions already (sand snakes, ramsay, jamie's lack of character progression, brienne killing stannis etc.)

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
WE OTHERS WERE JUST TOYING WITH YOU fukk nikkaS

YOU ARENT ON OUR LEVEL

BUT YOUR shytTY LORD COMMANDER AND FATASS FRIEND KILLED 2 OF OURS

SO WE ARE GONNA RIDE DOWN FROM THE LAND OF ALWAYS WINTER TO DORNE, ON OUR ICE SPIDERS

BRINGING THE COLD AND A PERMANENT WINTER WITH US

AND WE ARE GONNA SLAUGHTER EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD IN WESTEROS

AND THEN RAISE THEM BACK FROM THE DEAD

AS OUR SERVANTS

#WALKERGANG

#WINTERISHERE

F10zW3y.gif

@FrankyFourFingers @Morning Scruuub
nikka put Bishop Bonsu head on a damn White Walker :deadmanny:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
....but if they didn't warg...would people hearing voices be crazy? :ohhh:

oh shyt...maybe the Mad King was being talked to by an evil Warg telling him to do all that cruel shyt..... this shyt so deep breh...

It just seems a little too convenient and neat to blame it all on Wargs. I just think some of these muthafukkas between murder, scheming, and fukking their own siblings just MIGHT go a little crazy lol.
Well... Bloodraven sent Bran dreams/visions of the three-eyed raven. In the books, Danerys gets dreams has dreams, that many suspect are similar to Bran's in that someone might be sending her a message and SweetRobin hears voices and has to be given milk of the poppy to try and get some sleep. As far as the Mad King, it was probably paranoia, or just the Targaryen tradition of burning shyt down and trying to "release the dragon".

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
i know but they have to take massive short cuts and cut out entire arcs just to save time and money which is a shame

they know the ending and they're making their own path to it

i dont feel theyll tell a fulfilling enough story compared to the actual books because they have made terrible decisions already (sand snakes, ramsay, jamie's lack of character progression, brienne killing stannis etc.)

:skip: Its an hour long TV show breh with 12-13 episode seasons, only so much is going to get shown regardless. And if it bothers you so much why not stop watching and just wait for the books?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It sometimes kills me how upset book purist get when things get cut or they have to speed through certain plots. This is the most expensive TV show going, has hundreds of cast, and several different shooting teams filming in several countries at a time. It's a miracle this show exists at all, with Giants, and mammoths, and ice monsters, and zombies, and dragons, and....we're going to complain that they had to cut something because of budget?

It really feels like a complete lack of perspective. GRRM set out to write an unfilmable series, and it's pretty amazing the showrunners have managed to film it. The books do a lot of shyt better, but George has luxuries the show doesn't have, like unlimited time to write the shyt, and unlimited page space to include everything he can think of.

I can't understand why folks can't just enjoy both.:yeshrug:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Renly had no fukkin claim to the throne whatsoever

he openly committed treason by gathering and army and preparing an attack on the rightful king Stannis

Renly is also a fakkit so he would never produce an heir

he's also a coward because he didn't fight at all in Robert's rebellion

meanwhile Stannis

Renly is a fakkit and a traitor he was executed for treason against the crown and conspiracy to kill the rightful King. It was not kinslaying it was justice.

And pay attention, Ned stark lost his head because he realized Stannis was the rightful heir and worked to put STANNIS on the throne.
that's my whole point. renly had no claim to the throne, but still said fukk it and claimed the throne. The fact that he was able to raise an army shows what little respect stannis commanded.

Renly is a coward because he didn't go to war when he was 6?:why:

Renly wasn't executed for treason. Execution is when your head is taken off, stannis was too chicken shyt to do that. renly was killed by a smoke monster.

Fags have kids all the time. :yeshrug:

And ned died because stannis is a p*ssy. Instead of staying in king's landing to save his bro and prevent ned's death he fled to dragonstone. Ned writing him letters and shyt and he to p*ssy to respond. nikka was a bytch ol :mjcry: big bro wasn't nice to me when we were little so imma let him die ass nikka.:pacspit: stannis.