Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I just realized I've never shyt on #MartellSet aka #FlowerGang in any review ever. How you got your boy Loras aka Sword Swallower outchea looking like Reek 2.0? This nikka looks like Swizz Beatz did a shytty remix of Reek. He's Reek Mills. Y'all better than this:scust:
Tyrells, not Martells.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
My bad. #SnakeGang knows I got love for them:whoa:

You got love for us, huh? :shaq:

tumblr_n4085kkyjS1s4juazo4_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This might not mean shyt but Bill Simmons said this next episode is being called an "ALL TIMER" he has a HBO show so I think he might have some sort of insider scoop.

Based on the previews and official promo pics for this episode we know Bran is visiting multiple spots that are seemingly important to the mythology. And the episode description is "Bran learns a great deal"

All signs point to this being the episode that I have been waiting for since I read the first book

I'm trying to temper my expectations though because it cant possibly live up to them

When the fukking CHILDREN OF THE FOREST in their natural habitat pop up in one of his visions I'm gonna mark the fukk out

I feel like joining #WALKERGANG just for access to posting that gif.

Just wait bruh....maybe we will find out Sunday that the White Walkers have direct ties to the Starks and then they can join Starkset:krs:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Based on the previews and official promo pics for this episode we know Bran is visiting multiple spots that are seemingly important to the mythology. And the episode description is "Bran learns a great deal"

All signs point to this being the episode that I have been waiting for since I read the first book

I'm trying to temper my expectations though because it cant possibly live up to them

When the fukking CHILDREN OF THE FOREST in their natural habitat pop up in one of his visions I'm gonna be mark the fukk out

Just wait bruh....maybe we will find out Sunday that the White Walkers have direct ties to the Starks and then they can join Starkset:krs:
What's so important about the children of the forest or you just gassing them/found them particularly interesting?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kit Harrington lied but I think he's the only one. But that is a special case, especially given the crazy amount of marketing that went on during the off-season to spread the "is he really dead?" discussion.

Exactly, that's what I thought...so what's @hexagram23 chatting about then like they lie in interviews on the regs? :heh:

They all lied. I'm :dead: that you think Kit Harrington is the only one that lied, as if press didn't think to ask anyone else from the show.

This is what I found in literally 2 minutes of searching. Notice she said everyone:

How Maisie Williams Felt Lying About Jon Snow For Game Of Thrones

Whenever we were asked the question, ‘So is Jon Snow coming back?’ everyone was like, ‘Oh, well, I can’t really say. And I was like that’s so boring you should just say no, because if you say, ‘Oh, I can’t say,’ then people know that he is and that you just can’t say... [So] Fans would come up and be like, ‘I know you can’t talk about it, but, so, is Jon Snow dead?’ like giggly. And I’d be like, ‘No, yeah, he’s dead.’

Emilia Clarke: There's a 50/50 chance Jon Snow returns to 'Game of Thrones'

That's not even counting directors, producers, etc. that did interviews and lied constantly about it since last season.

So yeah....someone from the show telling you something means jack shyt.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What's so important about the children of the forest or you just gassing them/found them particularly interesting?

All of the above
I don't know for sure whats important about them :yeshrug:

They are directly tied into the history of Westors and rooted in the known mythology of the ASOIAF universe. They were original inhabitants of Westeros before man came over. They are magical. They had a war with the First Men until a pact was signed calling a truce....faces were carved in the Weirwoods (their gods)....the First Men adopted their Old Gods....there is a mysterious island called the Island of Faces and a mysterious group of protectors called the Green Men (I doubt the show will touch on that). It all may be tied into Rhaegar and Lyanna even (in the books at least, maybe not the show).

I love the mythology more than the plot. The Chidren of the Forest, the First Men, and the White Walkers appear to be the main pieces of the Western mythology.

I have read lots of GRRM's other works and he likes to expose the mythology before getting into the final act of the plot. Perhaps he meant to give us all of it in The Winds of Winter before finally wrapping up the plot in A Dream of Spring. Maybe the show will do the same thing....give us our mythology now and wrap up the plot over the next 2 shortened seasons

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all lied. I'm :dead: that you think Kit Harrington is the only one that lied, as if press didn't think to ask anyone else from the show.

This is what I found in literally 2 minutes of searching. Notice she said everyone:

How Maisie Williams Felt Lying About Jon Snow For Game Of Thrones

Emilia Clarke: There's a 50/50 chance Jon Snow returns to 'Game of Thrones'

That's not even counting directors, producers, etc. that did interviews and lied constantly about it since last season.

So yeah....someone from the show telling you something means jack shyt.

Fred.

Breh, seriously...leave it out. I misunderstood @Tasha And 's post cos I meant as in they only lied about the jon snow ressurection plotline...as in that's the only plotline they've lied about...which is why I asked you for another instance in a plotline that they lied about, but you conviently didn't quote or reply to that post :mjpls: I see you nicca

If you can't answer that q, let's just call it a day, admit i'm right and move on :lolbron:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm halfway into season 2, and I didn't remember how ill Stannis was about his shyt :ohhh:

I'm just looking at the Starks advancing south like :francis:

Jon keeps leveling up as he goes along :wow: