Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas get their heads smashed in everyday B

He let another nikka kill him with a rock:scust:

all of these family reuniting is so beautiful:mjcry:

shyt is about to get lit:banderas:

should be interesting to see which house teams up with who for these battles. i'm thinking jon/sansa, littlefinger/house of baelish (i think), theon greyjoy/house of pyke will become allies to fight Ramsey.

v97EO5t.png

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
As the shows end game begins to unveil itself ALL eyes are going to need to be focused on the White Walkers. So yes, while I understand the "need" for a good villian, Jeffery Dahmer Bolton's value as a villian is swiftly coming to an end. It also doesn't help that there is no nuance to him whatsoever. He's simply the fukking boogeyman of the North. He's good for one of two things. Killing and raping. He's not portrayed as all that smart, he doesn't think ahead or strategize. He just kills and rapes. His own father was trying to school him on that VERY fact and he turned around and murked him. Every single time he's on screen there's literally NOTHING going on but death and rape, he's not even interesting at this point.

We have Little Finger, The Dorne bytch, Euron Greyjoy, The High Sparrow, and yes, even Cersei and Jamie Lannister as much more fleshed out, intelligent, and intimidating villains than Jeffrey Dahmer Bolton. At this point I'd rather see Little Finger take over as the true villian and master manipulator for the last portion of the story, you literally do not know WHAT he's going to do from moment to moment, scheme to scheme. And either way, it ALL will pale in comparison to the coming war with the White Walkers.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

But.... :patrice:

Ramsay is currently lock, stock, and barrel bad guy. He's a psychopath/sociopath only living to fulfill his own self-interests. He's a character you're supposed to dislike. With that being said, he is not portrayed as being a dullard or unintelligent. Let's be honest: he's outsmarted everyone that he's come into contact with on the show thus far (e.g., Roose, Theon, Sansa, Stannis, even the smarmy Little finger, et al). Why wouldn't he believe that his methodology will continue to work?

It's like if you're playing ball and you're just barging through the lane like Barkley circa '93 every time you get the ball and dudes are like, "What that jumper like, though :dame:?" Your pops on the sideline on some "What is that left hand like :jbhmm:," shyt and you and done ran the whole gym by just bee-lining through the lane. :jawalrus:

Now, will his dearth of a left hand and finesse eventually spell his doom? Absolutely. Hopefully, his comeuppance is agonizing and gruesome end; but, I think the characterization that he's just a "orc" or something is narrow -- because he's navigated treacherous waters to this point where many a man and woman capsized their trusty crafts already.

I think he might die at the end of the season (but wouldn't be surprised if he made it to the beginning of next season), with the start of the war of the dawn/the long night.

On another note unrelated to this, but I'm too lazy to make a separate post about it. I don't think Little Finger will make it to the end of the series alive. His machinations will catch up with him in time. I think it will be someone that he doesn't expect. Someone that's constantly depicted a dim, unathletic, and weak that figures some shyt out and catches him entirely by surprise. Someone like Robin of the Vale. :sas1:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How is her character undertoned racism?
white woman rises from the flames and many dark skinned folks bow to her and praise her. I mean they've done it over and over again. shyt is kind of blatant at this point and I'm not the type of person to nitpick. Either way, her story line is not that great at the moment, racism or not.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nikkas complaining just to complain now. Of course the story is moving forward towards an end. It's season 6. All of the slow build in the previous 50 hours of this show has been leading to this. We are nearing the end of the story and that's where a lot of bodies start dropping because nikkas is out of options. It's almost game over for everyone.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Why do people hate the High Sparrow story line?

It discusses the enforcement of morality (e.g Saudi religious police swag)....a popular pseudo-communist movement in Medieval times when most people in Europe were serfs...the backfire of Cersei's shortsighted plan. The pull of an enigmatic and charismatic preacher who finds an audience among the poor in decadent and corrupt Medieval state. I find it fascinating.

In fact, the High Sparrow reminds me of Savonarola:

Girolamo Savonarola 21 September 1452 – 23 May 1498) was an Italian Dominican friar and preacher active in RenaissanceFlorence. He was known for his prophecies of civic glory, the destruction of secular art and culture, and his calls for Christian renewal. He denounced clerical corruption, despotic rule and the exploitation of the poor. He prophesied the coming of a biblical flood and a new Cyrus from the north who would reform the Church. In September 1494, when Charles VIII of France invaded Italy and threatened Florence, such prophesies seemed on the verge of fulfillment. While Savonarola intervened with the French king, the Florentines expelled the ruling Medici and, at the friar's urging, established a "popular" republic. Declaring that Florence would be the New Jerusalem, the world center of Christianity and "richer, more powerful, more glorious than ever",[1] he instituted an extreme puritanical campaign, enlisting the active help of Florentine youth.

Girolamo Savonarola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way I love how the tyrant Joffrey was followed by his polar opposite Tommen. Dynasties often used to alternate between good and cruel kings.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't believe we're restarting the entire Dany storyline allover again. Like bruhhhhhhh we seen her try to lead the dothraki before, officially done with her storyline.
I know it has a point and its leading somewhere, like someone in here said about her prophecy and lighting 3 fires...but, unless we're seeing dragons....anything remotely to do with dani, whether it's the dothraki, sons of the harpee, the slaves, and anything else meereen..including tyrion (as much as I love his character) has been slow paced and just all round boring as fukk...same goes for tommon, cersei and the whole high sparrow storyline.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It discusses the enforcement of morality (e.g Saudi religious police swag)....a popular pseudo-communist movement in Medieval times when most people in Europe were serfs...the backfire of Cersei's shortsighted plan. The pull of an enigmatic and charismatic preacher who finds an audience among the poor in decadent and corrupt Medieval state. I find it fascinating.

By the way I love how the tyrant Joffrey was followed by his polar opposite Tommen. Dynasties often used to alternate between good and cruel kings.
I don't think anyone's saying it's poorly written or anything like that..it gets its point across, it just isn't very entertaining lol

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

It's hated because the idea a peasant preacher could kidnap the queen and kings mother without any repercussions is fukking asinine...

You really think the pope would have survived if he pulled that shyt in Rome?

If you do I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...

He would of been crucified and roasted alive in the square for all to see...