Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Fukk Dany. Does some punk ass shyt like burning down a hut and now she got an army 100,000 strong. After nikkas spent years raping and reaving to amass their squads. She didn't even give dudes no hands, killing nikkas by being immune to fire and shyt. What kind of Dothraki breh gonna follow a bytch with no hands? And she dragons but still ain't did shyt. Tywin with dragons would have been invading the outer solar system by now :pacspit:

fukk her come up :pacspit:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that b*stard Ramsay but that come and see shyt was hard :banderas:

Way better than the pink letter in the books
It really was though. My fav scene from the episode. Whole letter was hardbody.

I might be in the minority here but I like Ramsey's scenes.

I'm not going to be impressed byanything Dany does until she gets her ass to Westeros. Come on now. I'm tired of the same shyt with her. I'd at least rather see her trying to tame her damn dragons then going on the second leg of the white savior tour, damn.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how do littlefinger and the knights of the vale play into this? They are riding on winterfell too right? I can't see him being willing to play the backseat to Jon at least not long term, so I wonder how that plays out.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So how do littlefinger and the knights of the vale play into this? They are riding on winterfell too right? I can't see him being willing to play the backseat to Jon at least not long term, so I wonder how that plays out.
That's one of the things I'm completely unsure about.

I have a pretty good idea about about how the season will turn out but I thought for sure that Littlefinger would meet Sansa in episode 10 and the White Walker reveal would be episode 10 too. With both of those things happening in episode 5, I'm a bit thrown off. Really interested to see how this reunion with Littlefinger and Sansa turns out. Could she refuse his help?

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have a pretty good idea about about how the season will turn out but I thought for sure that Littlefinger would meet Sansa in episode 10 and the White Walker reveal would be episode 10 too. With both of those things happening in episode 5, I'm a bit thrown off. Really interested to see how this reunion with Littlefinger and Sansa turns out. Could she refuse his help?
Yup, a lot of the things this season you can kinda feel coming but Littlefinger/the knights of the vale thing is a complete wildcard.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

If she's serious about doing whatever it takes to win back Winterfell she honestly can't REFUSE to take his help. Jon is going to need all the help he can get right now. Now that's not to say she should trust Little Finger, forgive Little Finger, or not take the opportunity for revenge against him should said opportunity present itself, but if she's truly about this Game Of Thrones life she's going to have to PLAY the game. The ONE thing she should've picked up from Cersei is how to manipulate men, and honestly she has the potential to be much better than Cersei because Cersei is naturally an insufferable c*nt, whereas Sansa doesn't have to be.

I do eventually want Sansa to be the one to plunge a knife into Little Finger's heart. He's one of the ones DIRECTLY responsible for her father's death, all for some p*ssy he was never going to get either way

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If she's serious about doing whatever it takes to win back Winterfell she honestly can't REFUSE to take his help. Jon is going to need all fee help he can get right now. Now that's not to say she should trust Little Finger, forgive Little Finger, or not take the opportunity to for revenge against hi should the opportunity presents itself, but if she's truly about this Game Of Thrones life she's going to have to PLAY the game. The ONE thing she should've picked up from Cersei is how to manipulate men, and honestly she has the potential to be much better than Cersei because Cersei is naturally an insufferable c*nt, whereas Sansa doesn't have to be.
Yeah at this point she needs to figure out how to get Littlefingers army without being his pawn. We'll see if she is up to it so soon into the game. I could see her outright refusing him, but I kind of hope she decides to do something more slick.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's the same as saying "downright silly that nobody's sliced the Sparrow's head off and burnt his flayed his followers alive"

Devotion to religious tradition is a hell of a thing :lawd:
The high sparrow got a team of homo thugs ready to put in work. Even Jaime ain't want them problems

1-113-sparrow-siege.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Sansa: Peter, did you know about Ramsay?:sitdown:

Littlefinger: I swear Sansa, I had no idea. My bad. :patrice:

Sansa::ufdup:

Littlefinger: I wanna make it up to you though.:ld:

Sansa: I'm a Bolton now so I need my husband killed so I can be freed politically, and make another marriage alliance.:comeon:

Littlefinger: A marriage alliance with whom?:shaq:

Sansa: Put your army in Jon Snow's hands and when Ramsay is dead, I'll give you what you been:feedme:

Littlefinger::ooh::gladbron:...............:wtb:Give my army to Jon Snow?:stopitslime:

Sansa: What you know about leading an army? :usure:Ramsay flays his enemies. You sure you wanna even be close to that?:mjpls:

Littlefinger::jbhmm:

Sansa: Jon is Lord Commander, he can't have titles or land so he's only leading the army. I'm sending my bodyguard to find Arya. As soon as Jon :cape: Winterfell, me and you can install Rickon as King of the North, we'll marry Arya to Robin, I'll give you what Cat never did and we'll rule the North and Vale.:youngsabo:

Littlefinger: :ehh:....................I taught you well.:umad:.....How can I refuse such an offer?:whew:

Sansa: :demonic:

Alright enough of my fanfiction.:camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Dany storyline may seem repetitive but it really isn't. She's fulfilling different prophecies from the book that I can't remember if they were repeated on the show . Quaithe(the masked lady from season 2) told her to go forward she must go back and obviously she just went back to Vaes Dothrak.

In the House of the Undying she was told she would light 3 fires. 1 for life, death, & love. The 1st fire led to her dragons coming to life and obviously this one was for death.