Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Juven

All Star
Daps
This whole high sparrow storyline just keeps getting stupid...

Its equally as terrible as the Dorne bytches...

It doesn't make sense why they're scared of this nikka...
What kind of king lets peasants with pitchforks kidnap his queen and mother?:what:

Even the weakest of kings throughout history wouldn't have allowed such disrespect from peasants to stand...

hes like the pope. They had a lot of power in the middle ages.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
9XqycjY.png

#walkergang

@FrankyFourFingers
where did dany get 20,800 men

if she had only 7,000 unsullied and 2000 second sons?

:jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode was probably the best one this season so far but they need to wrap this Ramsey shyt up with a quickness. Or explain why 5000 people would follow him anywhere. It's :what: as hell they operated under Roose for years and they're :yeshrug: about Ramsey not only killing his father, but potentially starting a war.

Like I said last week he's always been a good goon tier character but this Warden Of The North shyt is seriously pushing it.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Episode was probably the best one this season so far but they need to wrap this Ramsey shyt up with a quickness. Or explain why 5000 people would follow him anywhere. It's :what: as hell they operated under Roose for years and they're :yeshrug: about Ramsey not only killing his father, but potentially starting a war.

Like I said last week he's always been a good goon tier character but this Warden Of The North shyt is seriously pushing it.

Fred.
Roose was poisoned by his enemies

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
because its boring and shes a bad actress. All her story has been about is undertoned racism thousands of miles away from the actual setting of the story and comes out like a hero at the end of her episodes. shyt is :yawn: status

she's even managed to make Tyrion kind of uninteresting when he is one of my favorite characters,,
How is her character undertoned racism?