Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
"To the traitor and b*stard John Snow.

You allowed thousands of Wildlings past the wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed The North"

Jon: That's fair, from your perspective, ok next. :ehh:

Winterfell is mine b*stard come and see

Jon: I ain't even trying to go to Winterfell, trying to go South and fukk on something while drinking some Ciroc...next :ehh:

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon His Direwolf's skin is on my floor come and see

Jon: Say what?!? Ahh this nikka done lost his mind now.
giphy.gif

I want my bride back. Send her to me b*stard and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers

Jon: This nikka got one more time to call me b*stard :birdman:

Keep her from me and I will ride North and slaughter every Widling, man, woman and baby living under your protection .

Jon: Who does this nikka thing he's talking to?! Hol up a sec...

giphy.gif

You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister . You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother.

Jon: Y'all nikkas hear this shyt. This mfer out his rabid ass mind:wtf:. Everyone Else:
giphy.gif

Then I will spoon the eyes from your sockets and let my dogs do the rest

Come and see

- Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of The North
".

Jon: Fukk all the sonnets nikka, Tormund where's my gat bruh, finna ride out on this retarded ass mfer.
giphy.gif

Tormund: :myman:
Sansa: :smugdraper:
Brienne: :shaq:

Davos: :francis:

Podrick: :lupe:

Red Witch: :flabbynsick:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Can y'all clear something up for me? I got dudes saying that Khaleesi has CGI tittys last night. Is that a fact? If so, how?

She was quoted in EW as saying it was all her. Maybe these dudes think it's CGI cuz of the background?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We Unburnt! fukk a fire. We'll set the world ablaze and walk through that bytch like when Moses parted the red sea. :blessed:

#TARGSET

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Can y'all clear something up for me? I got dudes saying that Khaleesi has CGI tittys last night. Is that a fact? If so, how?

She was quoted in EW as saying it was all her. Maybe these dudes think it's CGI cuz of the background?
Nah, somethin looked off. I bet she had them use t*ts from previous nude scene cuz she too good to strip now :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This season is the first time game of thrones feels like a "network" tv show. Some of these sequences have telegraphed set ups the show never made so obvious like when theon and sansa were trying to escape and surrounded by guards you knew they wouldn't be caught and then wooof the cavalry arrive out of the blue. Jon snow is dead set on leaving castle black says something to the effect of "I can't stay here" cue the next scene sansa rides through the gate. JOrah and khaleesi's mimbo solid snake there way at night through darthraki territory with absolutely no suspense, danerys goes out for fresh air from her captives and so happens to run straight into them. Kind of has that wire season 5 feel foreal

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You can't be serious...."let's join the FRAY"

fray2
frā/
noun
noun: fray
  1. a situation of intense activity, typically one incorporating an element of aggression or competition.
    "nineteen companies intend to bid for the contract, with three more expected to enter the fray"
:comeon:
:francis:

Will be upped when it happens

Everybody in the show gets what's coming to them

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
#starkset we here now!!

I been waiting like 2-3 years to see how my man Jon rides on that nikka Ramsay after that letter. nikka Ramsay bout to get them Twitter fingers cracked. Sansa bout to flay that b*stard for the entire time we waiting on book 6 :blessed:. Dany come holla at your Nephew Snowman. Ya'll got work to do :wow: