Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
On second watch, yea man, i can't hate, sansa and jon man :to:

I'm thinking Baelish is just some sociopath, he wants pure anarchy and misery for everyone just because he was bytchmade as a tyke and got his girl stolen
Yeah I can't stand him n that whispery ass voice.I thought he actually cared for sansa for a minute til he sent her to marry that sick bytch Ramsey.he had to know what type of person he was.now he Fina manipulate n control the shyt out of lil simple ass robin.fukk dude man:birdman:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:francis:

Will be upped when it happens

Everybody in the show gets what's coming to them
We know there is a high possibility the frey's will be in on this as Ramsay killed their damn daughter, that said, this wasn't no double entendre. Now that the books are over you "don't eve ask me how" nikkas are getting too smart for your own good :ufdup:

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs.....

What if the High Sparrow told Tommen it was the Tyrells who really killed joffreyy :damn:

=
Medieval Bernie 4 steps ahead of everyone :wtf:

Would be interesting but I think the high sparrow is really on his righteous shyt, and it would be out of character for him to spill loras' confessions (assuming he could only know from loras)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be interesting but I think the high sparrow is really on his righteous shyt, and it would be out of character for him to spill loras' confessions (assuming he could only know from loras)

Loras doesn't know does he? Littlefinger does though .....

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
We know there is a high possibility the frey's will be in on this as Ramsay killed their damn daughter, that said, this wasn't no double entendre. Now that the books are over you "don't eve ask me how" nikkas are getting too smart for your own good :ufdup:
And the excuses begin already

:lolbron:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
"To the traitor and b*stard John Snow.

You allowed thousands of Wildlings past the wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed The North"

Jon: That's fair, from your perspective, ok next. :ehh:

Winterfell is mine b*stard come and see

Jon: I ain't even trying to go to Winterfell, trying to go South and fukk on something while drinking some Ciroc...next :ehh:

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon His Direwolf's skin is on my floor come and see

Jon: Say what?!? Ahh this nikka done lost his mind now.
giphy.gif

I want my bride back. Send her to me b*stard and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers

Jon: This nikka got one more time to call me b*stard :birdman:

Keep her from me and I will ride North and slaughter every Widling, man, woman and baby living under your protection .

Jon: Who does this nikka thing he's talking to?! Hol up a sec...

giphy.gif

You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister . You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother.

Jon: Y'all nikkas hear this shyt. This mfer out his rabid ass mind:wtf:. Everyone Else:
giphy.gif

Then I will spoon the eyes from your sockets and let my dogs do the rest

Come and see

- Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of The North
".

Jon: Fukk all the sonnets nikka, Tormund where's my gat bruh, finna ride out on this retarded ass mfer.
giphy.gif

Tormund: :myman:
Sansa: :smugdraper:
Brienne: :shaq:

Davos: :francis:

Podrick: :lupe:

Red Witch: :flabbynsick:

:dead:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's better than last season. If Sansa and Theon got caught it would've been repetitive with more of Ramsey's demonic punishment. And it's way too late in the story for anymore missed reunions between the Starks.
that's not the point I ain't even shyting on it but the show feels very telegraphed this year