Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That reunion scene between Jon and Sansa had me :mjcry:...I am so glad they didn't do the "Jon leaves right before Sansa arrives crap" that I was expecting.
Also cool that Sansa is done with all the bullshyt and wants to take Winterfell back.
Brienne bossed up on Davos and Mellisandre. She was like "I killed Stannis and you two fukks are lucky there are bigger issues going on or I'd kill you too".
Brienne needs to go ahead and give Tormund some of that giant punani though. Dude is looking at her like she was a big juicy steak.
That letter Ramsey sent to Jon was some bullshyt; can't wait till Jon kills that fukktard.
And speaking of Ramsey, we can add yet another more interesting character to the trash heap in D&D's mission to try and make Ramsey look badass. Wouldn't be shocked if they had him already kill Rickon off screen and the next time we see the kid will be on a cross with no skin.:martin:

Littlefinger's scene was hilarious. Had old dude shook as shyt and totally flipped the script on him when he was trying to accuse Littlefinger of betraying Sansa. I forgot that he had that little retard Robin wrapped around his "little finger" :jawalrus:

I am so tired of getting a scene every week of Septon Sanders giving his same old speech about Wall Street and the big banks. Get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt. Honestly the entire proceedings in King's Landing have been on autopilot for way too long. We should have gotten to the Small Council deciding to use military force to destroy them filthy street preachers a long time ago.

Realized I don't care about anything going on at the Iron Isle. I'd be cool with never seeing Theon ever again.

Tyrion is so out of his element in Mereen. I am hoping that his plan to allow slavery to exist for 7 more years is a stalling tactic that he is doing in the hopes Dany will come back and use her dragons to kill the Masters/Harpys because there is no way that 7 year draw down of slavery idea will ever work.

And we finally got to see Dany's tittays back onscreen! She clowned the fukk out of them Budget Khals. I'm also glad we got a confirmation that Dany is impervious to fire since a lot of people (including George RR Martin) were saying that the last time she did it was a one time only thing.

That Rickon/Osha is so lazy lol. Can't thunk of a better word. Writers could've had them back on the run again after Great Jon death/ Jon decision with the wildlings, and had them check the temperature of the situation and show some ingenuity and get the hell away from the Umbers. Just an idea. There are other scenarios better than what they did

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
No disrespect to targset but danys story line was good like 4 seasons ago. Now shes back on that, i gained thousands of soldiers but still stuck in nuetral tip which made me dislike her storyline. She had a re-spark when tyrion arrived and the dragon saved her ass but now she back to being meh with these endings they have her on. Hopefully her story picks up because i know she plays a big part as a savior of westeros.
We ain't saving Westeros nikka :demonic:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just realized characters in this show are starting to be like fukk the politics and just amassing their armies. You got Jon and the wildings, little finger and the Vale, Dany and the dotraki, the boltons and the tyrells. Also in next week's preview, we get a glimpse of the white Walker army. I wonder if we're gonna get some large scale battles poppin this season. Talking movie quality scenes.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_o790fobRMy1uv80u9o2_250.gif
tumblr_o790fobRMy1uv80u9o3_250.gif

Tormund: :shaq::takedat:

Briene: :dahell:
:deadrose:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
These kids grow up so fast. Just five years ago the little dude was being breast fed, now he is taller than Little Finger.

Be that as it may - the nikka looks like he'd have you thrown out of the moon door for saying The Secret Word in his presence. :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So whoever becomes king basically has the most power in the most people loyal to them correct?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Gang about to have #starkset looking shookboy next week. Even if it is in the past.

We gunna show yall that we gave yall some guidelines to obey and thered be no fade, but yall done broke the treaty so now its past yall bedtime.

This is #nightseason now

#walkergang

GCkYsPl.png

Yall think jon gon smash sansa when he finds out theyre cousins. You know incest aint frowned upon in targset.

:shaq:

:whoa:

:dame: