Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This season is the first time game of thrones feels like a "network" tv show. Some of these sequences have telegraphed set ups the show never made so obvious like when theon and sansa were trying to escape and surrounded by guards you knew they wouldn't be caught and then wooof the cavalry arrive out of the blue. Jon snow is dead set on leaving castle black says something to the effect of "I can't stay here" cue the next scene sansa rides through the gate. JOrah and khaleesi's mimbo solid snake there way at night through darthraki territory with absolutely no suspense, danerys goes out for fresh air from her captives and so happens to run straight into them. Kind of has that wire season 5 feel foreal
It's better than last season. If Sansa and Theon got caught it would've been repetitive with more of Ramsey's demonic punishment. And it's way too late in the story for anymore missed reunions between the Starks.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
This season is the first time game of thrones feels like a "network" tv show. Some of these sequences have telegraphed set ups the show never made so obvious like when theon and sansa were trying to escape and surrounded by guards you knew they wouldn't be caught and then wooof the cavalry arrive out of the blue. Jon snow is dead set on leaving castle black says something to the effect of "I can't stay here" cue the next scene sansa through the gate. JOrah and khaleesi's mimbo solid snake there way at night through darthraki territory with absolutely no suspense, danerys goes out for fresh air from her captives and so happens to run straight into them. Kind of has that wire season 5 feel foreal

pacing has been fukked this season.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei was getting a little touchy feely with Tommen.

I was worried she was going to give him the brains of Castamere.

Sometimes I have my concerns about her as leading member of my House. :francis:

laughing_kid.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This season is the first time game of thrones feels like a "network" tv show. Some of these sequences have telegraphed set ups the show never made so obvious like when theon and sansa were trying to escape and surrounded by guards you knew they wouldn't be caught and then wooof the cavalry arrive out of the blue. Jon snow is dead set on leaving castle black says something to the effect of "I can't stay here" cue the next scene sansa rides through the gate. JOrah and khaleesi's mimbo solid snake there way at night through darthraki territory with absolutely no suspense, danerys goes out for fresh air from her captives and so happens to run straight into them. Kind of has that wire season 5 feel foreal
:comeon:nah dog,you just full of shyt and trying to find shyt to criticize. This season is the antithesis of a network tv show. A "network" TV show would unnecessarily drag shyt and create plot twists after plot twists trying to fool the viewer to keep them interested.
Why/How did the fire catch so quick in the tent?
They probably using oil for the fire :yeshrug:

and for obvious reasons, they probably have oil in abundance :lolbron::troll:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looool watched the whole episode and for a second i thought theon and his sister were about to kiss that chemistry
Hey mayne you're on point...and i was watching the high sparrow/margary scene like :scust: cos i was convinced he was gonna ask her to suck him off...he was talmbout debaucery whilst licking his lips and reminiscing with the :shaq: face lmao