satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OH shyt :krs:

This bytch never liked jon tho :martin:
:francis: They didn't show it in Season 1 of the show. But in Book 1, Sansa looks down on Jon Snow as just a b*stard just like her mom Catelyn Stark does. The other Stark children all treat Jon Snow well though.

EDIT:
Jon Snow & Theon didn't really get along with each other either.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
oh and the lot of you got it wrong if you don't think littlefinger isn't about to be played by sansa. she literally went from being a ho being passed around to becoming the player that's about to be QUEEN IN THE NORTH/vale/and the riverlands.

She got connections everywhere. :blessed:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Man, i hated this episode. Am i gonna just believe they just knew where they would find dani and they would just walk in there and bump right into her :mjlol::usure:
Not to mention they are making ramsay into superman (no one can outwit him or out fight him) They just need another man for the viewers to hate.
Call me a book nerd but HBO are ruining this story

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That reunion scene between Jon and Sansa had me :mjcry:...I am so glad they didn't do the "Jon leaves right before Sansa arrives crap" that I was expecting.
Also cool that Sansa is done with all the bullshyt and wants to take Winterfell back.
Brienne bossed up on Davos and Mellisandre. She was like "I killed Stannis and you two fukks are lucky there are bigger issues going on or I'd kill you too".
Brienne needs to go ahead and give Tormund some of that giant punani though. Dude is looking at her like she was a big juicy steak.
That letter Ramsey sent to Jon was some bullshyt; can't wait till Jon kills that fukktard.
And speaking of Ramsey, we can add yet another more interesting character to the trash heap in D&D's mission to try and make Ramsey look badass. Wouldn't be shocked if they had him already kill Rickon off screen and the next time we see the kid will be on a cross with no skin.:martin:

Littlefinger's scene was hilarious. Had old dude shook as shyt and totally flipped the script on him when he was trying to accuse Littlefinger of betraying Sansa. I forgot that he had that little retard Robin wrapped around his "little finger" :jawalrus:

I am so tired of getting a scene every week of Septon Sanders giving his same old speech about Wall Street and the big banks. Get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt. Honestly the entire proceedings in King's Landing have been on autopilot for way too long. We should have gotten to the Small Council deciding to use military force to destroy them filthy street preachers a long time ago.

Realized I don't care about anything going on at the Iron Isle. I'd be cool with never seeing Theon ever again.

Tyrion is so out of his element in Mereen. I am hoping that his plan to allow slavery to exist for 7 more years is a stalling tactic that he is doing in the hopes Dany will come back and use her dragons to kill the Masters/Harpys because there is no way that 7 year draw down of slavery idea will ever work.

And we finally got to see Dany's tittays back onscreen! She clowned the fukk out of them Budget Khals. I'm also glad we got a confirmation that Dany is impervious to fire since a lot of people (including George RR Martin) were saying that the last time she did it was a one time only thing.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, i stand completely corrected on the dany scene...i actually didn't know this second fire and the dothraki bowing wasn't lazy storytelling and her fufilling prophecies...i guess i'm the only one who didn't know this or forgot about the prophecies outlined to her in season 2/book 2 . This is where D&D are supposed to subtly remind the viewer :martin: (unless they do this in a later ep)

This guy in the video below sort of got across to me just how big of a scene that was...before, like last night i was just :dahell: this repetitive story writing smh :russell:...but now that i know it actually related to lore and something pertinent its got me :whoo:..maybe they rushed the build up to that fire scene because i didnt get the 'epicness' of it or im just dumb :ld: lol

^^^^^

Listen to that brehs if you was a bit :ld: on that last scene

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
We got nikkas bending knees already and we aint even in Westeros yet:wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, for #targset...because of that last scene danerys got a new gym badge

bride of fire

:wow:

Oh and just like i kept stating weeks back in this thread, davos didn't know about the specifics on how shireen died...he's coming for melisandre's ass when he finds out :ufdup:...and he definitely does find out cos there's a scene in the season preview trailers where he goes to the pyre where shireen was burnt and mourns her.

I think davos is gonna murder melisandre (:sadbron:) cos 1. we have a new red priestess being introduced into the show via simp ass tyrion/mehreen and 2. isn't the only way to pay for life is by death? :ld: so unless shireens death did that already, whose gonna pay for jon coming back? :jbhmm: