:merchant:
24fiw6v.jpg
"whos man is this" - Whitewalker

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ah yes, forgot Dany needs a navy...how convenient for our blessed white savior :russell:

I need to read the books, I feel like I'd root for book Dany more, but show Dany (the actress and her storyline) have been wretched

I'm one of the biggest militants on this site and even I can't deny pawglessi.

Misaa :feedme:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
On second watch, yea man, i can't hate, sansa and jon man :to:

I'm thinking Baelish is just some sociopath, he wants pure anarchy and misery for everyone just because he was bytchmade as a tyke and got his girl stolen

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Ah yes, forgot Dany needs a navy...how convenient for our blessed white savior :russell:

I need to read the books, I feel like I'd root for book Dany more, but show Dany (the actress and her storyline) have been wretched
i feel like it also has alot to do with emilias acting. if thats how the character is in the book then so be it she's playing it fine, but just going off what i see she rarely displays any type of range or emotion especially when you put her up against much more talented actors in the show. I remember people pointing this out seasons ago. Combine the fact that she always has a deus ex machina in any situation with her always taking herself so seriously without any emotion and it doesn't go well.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
anyone catch the line by little finger tho

"lets join the frey"

:jbhmm:

the freys gonna get it first, before he goes to winterfell?
You can't be serious...."let's join the FRAY"

fray2
frā/
noun
noun: fray
  1. a situation of intense activity, typically one incorporating an element of aggression or competition.
    "nineteen companies intend to bid for the contract, with three more expected to enter the fray"
:comeon:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is kelly c fire proof but her brother wasn't when ole boy killed him by pouring melted gold on him?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
On second watch, yea man, i can't hate, sansa and jon man :to:

I'm thinking Baelish is just some sociopath, he wants pure anarchy and misery for everyone just because he was bytchmade as a tyke and got his girl stolen
I think Littlefinger wants to either:

1) Run the entire kingdom from behind the scenes playing Lords and Kings against each other like chess pieces on his board.

2) Wants to cause enough anarchy to destabilize the kingdom for him to silently gain enough power to become a Lord/Leader of a Great House himself (Chaos scene) or cause enough anarchy to manipulate more people to do his bidding (option 1).

3) Wants to do away with the Feudalistic system all together, and bring about the Westerosi equivalent of the Renaissance. Essentially to do away with the society that tells lowly born people like Peter that’s he’s nothing and will always be nothing.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Gang about to have #starkset looking shookboy next week. Even if it is in the past.

We gunna show yall that we gave yall some guidelines to obey and thered be no fade, but yall done broke the treaty so now its past yall bedtime.

This is #nightseason now

#walkergang

GCkYsPl.png

Yall think jon gon smash sansa when he finds out theyre cousins. You know incest aint frowned upon in targset.

:shaq:

:whoa:

:dame:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kids been through it :russ:

Sansa been gangraped and probably has PTSD from dealing with Joffrey and Ramsay
Jon had to kill his mentor, had to kill his girlfriend, a boy he mentored, saw the devil in the flesh with an army of ice demons, was killed by his boys and brought back to life and was unwanted his whole life as a b*stard :russ:
Bran can't walk, stuck in a tree, has to watch memories of everyone he loved who's dead now
Rickon probably can't remember his parents, been on the run, don't know where his brother Bran at, and now stuck with Ramsey
Arya saw her father get his head cut off, killed her first person at 8 years old and now she somewhere learning to be an assassin
Robb got murked out, saw his baby get stabbed up, his wife get stabbed up, his mom get stabbed up, his whole crew get stabbed up :mjcry:

That whole family gonna need counseling when it's all said and done.

:mjcry: but by reading ur post got me in tears :laff:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
They can't. Uncle Kevin controls the armies and his son is in a dungeon too.

Nah, Kevan's son is Lancel. He was the one who was blackmailed by Tyrion because he was fukking Cersei on the low. He's now one of the High Sparrow's main goons.

Not gonna lie though, I forget about that dude every time he's not on screen. I legit thought she was talking about Loras being his son and was confused as hell.

:beli:

Bernie spitting that ether Everytime he talks to these
Royal fools

That dude commands the screen every time he's on. He's playing the shyt out of Tommen but Margarey played along but knew what was up.

Why is kelly c fire proof but her brother wasn't when ole boy killed him by pouring melted gold on him?

Simple.

97fdfd939cc789b934930bb8082ecc68.jpg

Seriously though, if there blood was the same that is quite odd.

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
CONFUSING a little but, at least 3 big WARS preferrably mareen vs slavers, peasents and faith vs lanister/tyrell faction, and bolton faction vs the north

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

Nah breh, Dany is legit for a bit in the books but if you think Mereen is bad in the show you have no idea how fukking awful it is in the books. I don't know half the motherfukkers in that entire city. They literally introduced a bunch of who the fukks in the fifth book with all these fukked up names and you can't remember fukk all about them since we get POV chapters.

The books overall are fukking amazing though and worth the read. I'm not much of a reader myself, but it was definitely worth it.