Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Also, King Robert hated the Targaryens. Dany and her brother were on the run their whole lives.

When are we going to get answers on Benjen?
Well, Benjen is only 3 or 4 years younger than Ned so he knows everything.

They (the streets) saying that maybe the whole reason Benjen joined the Night’s Watch is because he knew Jon might be the one to save the realm from the White Walkers, and maybe Ned and Benjen agreed a long time ago that Ned would send Jon there when he was older. And Benjen became a Ranger so he could scout beyond the Wall and find out as much as he could before Jon got there. He just got lost :patrice:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Any theories about where we're going with this iron island plot? At first i was thinking they'll run into jon and the wildlings and join forces, but the iron isles are about themselves only, these dudes bout to try to take the north too :mjlol:

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

They (the streets) is saying that maybe the whole reason Benjen joined the Night’s Watch is because he knew Jon might be the one to save the realm from the White Walkers, and maybe Ned and Benjen agreed a long time ago that Ned would send Jon there when he was older. And Benjen became a Ranger so he could scout beyond the Wall and find out as much as he could before Jon got there. He just got lost :Patrice:
Benjen gonna show up like " hey, what i'd miss" jon and co gonna stare at him :dwillhuh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

They (the streets) is saying that maybe the whole reason Benjen joined the Night’s Watch is because he knew Jon might be the one to save the realm from the White Walkers, and maybe Ned and Benjen agreed a long time ago that Ned would send Jon there when he was older. And Benjen became a Ranger so he could scout beyond the Wall and find out as much as he could before Jon got there. He just got lost
:patrice:
:swaggywhat:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Any theories about where we're going with this iron island plot? At first is as tip junking they'll run into jon and the wildlings and join forces, but the iron isles are about he selves only, these dudes bout to try to take the north too :mjlol:
You can make some guesses based on the season 6 trailer. The main one is they show Yara in Volantis kissing a slave girl. Why would she be in the slave city that Dany is at war with?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any theories about where we're going with this iron island plot? At first is as tip junking they'll run into jon and the wildlings and join forces, but the iron isles are about he selves only, these dudes bout to try to take the north too :mjlol:
And they're all such so shytty people too. How big could their army possibly be?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You can make some guesses based on the season 6 trailer. The main one is they show Yara in Volantis kissing a slave girl. Why would she be in the slave city that Dany is at war with?
Ah yes, forgot Dany needs a navy...how convenient for our blessed white savior :russell:

I need to read the books, I feel like I'd root for book Dany more, but show Dany (the actress and her storyline) have been wretched

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Ah yes, forgot Dany needs a navy...how convenient for our blessed white savior :russell:

I need to read the books, I feel like I'd root for book Dany more, but show Dany (the actress and her storyline) have been wretched
Nah Book dany is pretty goddamn annoying at time too, both character and story wise.