Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Bro it's fire. Not that put your hand by and play games while you're rolling a blunt shyt.

We're talking charred bodies. They have cloth and fur and all types of highly flammable shyt on their bodies. You expect them to run through a flame, catch fire, and fight her, which only makes the flame spread quicker on their bodies. You running through a flame my nikka? When's the last time you ran through a flame b?
Talking about when she threw over the first one, they immediately scattered.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
That reunion though :mjcry:

I just need all the living starks to link up one more time :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Littlefinger got Lord Royce shook :mjlol:

Daenerys on her white saviour shyt again :francis:

fukk it though those titties were sitting right :shaq:

Tyrion outchea giving out free political game GreyWorm better catch up

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
yo real talk

where is this nikka

tumblr_n7fcf4dBkJ1qbqzawo1_250.gif

:mjlol:

:mjlol:

For the longest I thought this nikka was going to be a major character at the end of the day.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Tormund bought to take Brienne down and spawn Big Show Mutant babies

How many times this cac khalessi going to have brown people bow at her feet? :dahell:

Grey Worm and Missandei Black Excellence :blessed:

Oh yea

You thought just cause Lannister gang took some L's last season we weren't going to respond? We coming for crack head Hesh from the Sopranos. I know you here our sneaks.

tumblr_mi1ml5FV501qlxbtso1_500.gif

tumblr_mi1ml5FV501qlxbtso2_500.gif

tumblr_mygwj6knwL1sjzbuao3_500.gif

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

Bernie spitting that ether Everytime he talks to these
Royal fools
How many different ways can you tell someone that they aren't living right and to get right with the lord. I get it.. I don't need a 5 minute monologue on the same shyt every episode.
If i wanted to hear all that shyt I'd go to church.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Tormund bought to take Brienne down and spawn Big Show Mutant babies

How many times this cac khalessi going to have brown people bow at her feet? :dahell:

Grey Worm and Missandei Black Excellence :blessed:

Oh yea

You thought just cause Lannister gang took some L's last season we weren't going to respond? We coming for crack head Hesh from the Sopranos. I know you here our sneaks.

tumblr_mi1ml5FV501qlxbtso1_500.gif

tumblr_mi1ml5FV501qlxbtso2_500.gif

tumblr_mygwj6knwL1sjzbuao3_500.gif
:francis:

Tywin lannister to Cersi

"your not as smart as you think"

She thinks she is making these grand plans when infact she is getting played

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
How many different ways can you tell someone that they aren't living right and to get right with the lord. I get it.. I don't need a 5 minute monologue on the same shyt every episode.
If i wanted to hear all that shyt I'd go to church.
They always come to talk to him headstrong and he makes them feel like a 5 year old

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Just read another theory about Jon and Ned:

Ned wanted Jon to join the Night's Watch because it kept him safe but, also, so he wouldn't marry and have children. What if Jon married a girl and somehow the baby came out looking like a Targaryen with silver hair and purple eyes, which is completely possible if Jon is half-Targ. There'd be alot of questions :patrice:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ned wanted Jon to join the Night's Watch because it kept him safe but, also, so he wouldn't marry and have children. What if Jon married a girl and somehow the baby came out looking like a Targaryen with silver hair and purple eyes, which is completely possible if Jon is half-Targ. There'd be alot of questions :patrice:
Also, King Robert hated the Targaryens. Dany and her brother were on the run their whole lives.

When are we going to get answers on Benjen?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Lol Ned is lucky Jon took after his Stark side so much or Ned woulda had some explaining to do.