Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
What if we find out the real history of the Walkers and their motivations next week?:dwillhuh:

Everyone has been waiting for the Tower of Joy reveal, but lowkey D&D might reveal the biggest mystery in the entire series in the middle of the season:merchant:

I mean with this promo pic of the Children of the Forest in green grass (meaning it has to be a flashback) and the White Walker army gathered around, they have to be delving into the history next episode.

The damn preview synopsis for episode 5 says "Bran learns a great deal"

I'm almost not ready.:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:russ: Tormund want some of that tall p*ssy
nikka want some of that bear p*ssy :wow:

:leon: WELL DAMN

that's a major W for #targset

lets recap....

8k unsullied... known as the best army in the world... trained killers since birth that feel no pain

100k dothraki... known as the wildest nikkas in the world... "only a fool would face them in open combat" - tywin & king robert

3 dragons :wow:

the two smartest nikkas alive next to littlefinger

the second sons gang... i think there's 2k of them

bytch that can ride dragons and immune to fire

yea..... we pretty much got this thing wrapped up :blessed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Great episode. Epic end even though i Predicted she was gonna do that. Great t*ts

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
#Targset we back in the building, like a phoenix rising from the ashes Danny emerges from the flame :blessed:. So good the first time, she hit you with the remix. All men must die. All men must serve. All men must burn. :leon:
I was wondering how she was going to get out of her predicament :lupe:, brains and beauty is a deadly combination. Has Tyrion handling the Meereen politics and walking the dragons while she is away. About to come back even stronger than before :myman:.

Episode had a great closing and a great opening. So good to see Jon and Sansa reunited after everything they have been through :to:. Jon thought he could be done with fighting, but Sansa had to remind him that Ramsey has their brother and their home. Time to ride :birdman:. With Littlefinger convincing tiddy boi to ride on the Boltons as well, they should have enough forces to defeat him.

Marg's brother tired of dealing with this High Sparrow fukkery and just ready to make that switch from HBO to Netflix.

I'm getting tired of High Sparrow's sermons though :russell:. Olena switched up quick when she found out Marg could do that walk of shame :whoa:, can't have anybody know about her role in giving Joffrey that Purple Drank :skip:.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Excellent episode. No fukkin around this season with filler eps...love it.

Finally, the Khaleesi is back and does something meaningful. Guess it was worth the wait.

And thank you for showing your t*ts again!
Honestly this is the only direction the could have taken to make this worth it. She has to be at a point where she's at her most confident and has no more fukks to give. Hopefully no more negotiating with slave master and trying to reason with people. She has to know she's wasted time and ready to ride out on her enemies. I hope they take it up a notch and you start seeing signs of her being slightly mad with power. That would make her story line really pay off.