Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Snowman has been a broken man since his murder. They brought in the one person that can convince him to ride.

I get it but u would think he would be more gun ho after hearing about what Ramsey was doing to Sansa in their childhood home. At least after hearing about rickon u know?

It was more like

Sansa - :birdman: let's ride out

Tormund - :demonic:

Jon - ok :lupe:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
"To the traitor and b*stard John Stark Snow.

You allowed thousands of Wildlings past the wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed The North :scust:,

Winterfell is mine b*stard come and see :demonic:.

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon :win:.

His Direwolf's skin is on my floor come and see :ahh:.

I want my bride back. Send her to me b*stard and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers :steviej:.

Keep her from me and I will ride North and slaughter every Widling, man, woman and baby living under your protection :dame: .

You will watch as I skin them living:smugbiden:.

You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister :smugbiden:.

You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother :obama:

Then I will spoon the eyes from your sockets and let my dogs do the rest :whew:.

Come and see :demonic:.

- Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of The North
".

Emasculated #Starkset and gave them an L with just a letter and straight facts :wow:
:stopitslime:
Words are wind. Ramsey don't want it with the Snowman

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Great fukking episode. There's about to be a lot of people showing up at Winterfell at the same time. Tyrion was exactly what Dany needs. All of her other advisors were people that acted first and thought second, but now she has someone that actually thinks before acting and thinks of the consequences of what those actions would be. I guess I'm in the minority in thinking that Emilia isn't as bad an actress as a lot of people make her out to be. Or maybe it's just because I want to fukk :yeshrug::shaq:

I want a gif of Jorah bowing his head then raising it back up for another peek :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not feeling the fact Jon had to be convinced by Sansa to take back winterfell..

Other than that great episode.

Jon is brave but he's not stupid. He needs the man power. Nights watch got bodied in their scuffles. Wildlings ain't got much left. He just ain't wanna send more brothers and sisters to go die. :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Do we really believe High Sparrow thought Tommen would keep Margery's walk a secret? :patrice:

It's not like he stands a chance against the Tyrell's army though :patrice:

But maybe dude's got a plan :patrice:

Margs ain't surviving this, is she :francis:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
It was great seeing Jon Snow and Sansa Stark unite after all these years :wow:... I had goosebumps during the scene

#Starkset :mjcry:
tumblr_o78z4543fk1tmw3wgo3_r1_400.gif

Last edited: