Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Do we really believe High Sparrow thought Tommen would keep Margery's walk a secret? :patrice:

It's not like he stands a chance against the Tyrell's army though :patrice:

But maybe dude's got a plan :patrice:

Margs ain't surviving this, is she :francis:

I actually think this is Cersei setting something up....maybe to crush Tyrell's army and backing.

Everything is falling into place for something major to happen.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Little finger still out here playing chess, has this dude even caught one fade thru this whole series?
Idk, Its looking like Sansa might shake him up a little next week. She's gonna confront him about the Bolton bullshyt and I wonder how hes gonna respond. Also if that scene takes place at the wall, how the fukk is littlefinger getting all over Westeros. Writers clearly were like fukk it when it comes to this.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
nikka want some of that bear p*ssy :wow:

lets recap....

8k unsullied... known as the best army in the world... trained killers since birth that feel no pain

100k dothraki... known as the wildest nikkas in the world... "only a fool would face them in open combat" - tywin & king robert

3 dragons :wow:

0 ships:mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trial by Combat coming. I expected somehow Margery to get fukked over and have Loras fight for her and he'd end up having to fight the Mountain. But Clegane Bowl should be coming too :jbhmm: Somebody is gonna have a trial by combat though.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Glad they called out these dudes serving Dany and this fukkboy 7 year phase out...#SlaveLivesMatter

Tyrion with the fukkboy move, and then blamed grey worm...first time I gotta say, fukk Tyrion

Tyrion is playing them, he is clearly trying to appease until dany comes back

And they are going to try and takeover slavers bay again and this time kill all the Masters. Probably waste another season :russ:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Missandei and Greyworm might turn on Tyrion. :mjpls:
nah Tyrion knows what he's doing. He pretty much confirmed masters funding SoH and at the same time he got old slaves to come down so they wont revolt :salute:

Holy fukk this next weeks episode is like a wet dream for me:ahh:

Not sure where this promotional pic is from, but :ahh:

yH2d7e7l.jpg
:francis:they aren't human