Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
At least she died quick breh.:mjcry: I was about to move the channel didn't know what that maniac was gonna do to her.

White walker like :wtf:who the fukk is this?:bryan:
I thought her death was gonna be something much, much worse. :lupe:

These White Walkers have me cracking up with their reactions :heh:

giphy.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"To the traitor and b*stard John Stark Snow.

You allowed thousands of Wildlings past the wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed The North :scust:,

Winterfell is mine b*stard come and see :demonic:.

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon :win:.

His Direwolf's skin is on my floor come and see :ahh:.

I want my bride back. Send her to me b*stard and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers :steviej:.

Keep her from me and I will ride North and slaughter every Widling, man, woman and baby living under your protection :dame: .

You will watch as I skin them living:smugbiden:.

You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister :smugbiden:.

You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother :obama:

Then I will spoon the eyes from your sockets and let my dogs do the rest :whew:.

Come and see :demonic:.

- Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of The North
".

Emasculated #Starkset and gave them an L with just a letter and straight facts :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...........about dat rickon masterplan :troll::mjlol:

I hate being right tho...rip osha :mjcry: dem summerjam crosses coming :francis:

Aye dat bwoy robin ayyrn look like he strung out on dat diesel hardbody but he quick to throw a nicca into the abyss :birdman:

Sansa lookin fine as FUCC whilst tryna boss up, i'm feeling it :shaq:...and missndei :bow: as per usual

I aint really fuccin with danerys...that ending was a bit corny to me...its just a repeat of whats happened before...with a minor tweak...and i thought when she survived the first fire GRRM said that was a one in a million type of miracle? No wonder there's rumours he's pissed with the way the tv show is going in some aspects...and i agree with @dora_da_destroyer her storyline got me lowkey :patrice: with the symbolism...but ehh who cares at the end of the day...

Oh and thank FUCC someone other than jorah simp ass knows he's got that house in valeriya and knows to keep him at a distance from danerys

Tommen needs to get bodied, sorry but his puccy antics and koolaid heart are doing my head in...margary proved shes at least better at recognising and understanding the high sparrow (who did a great acting job this episode)'s mind games than anyoneelse he's encountered so far bar lady olenya...im pretty sure she'll outhink him later on in the season...hopefully loras doesn't fucc that up

And tormund was tryna show brienne how he eating dem thangs early :shaq: i can imagine him only fuccin bishes he can slapbox with as foreplay :ehh:

An wagwan wid jon snow star? :stopitslime: sistren pum pum fi get delt wid pierre times and dis ediat sanctionin di fuccry...he haffi get tump ina his ricecan *kisses teet*

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Excellent episode. No fukkin around this season with filler eps...love it.

Finally, the Khaleesi is back and does something meaningful. Guess it was worth the wait.

And thank you for showing your t*ts again!