Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This episode was pretty epic. We getting some major movement in major places that moves the story several steps forward.
Jon and Sansa uniting was huge, plus the letter from Ramsey giving Jon and the wildings a purpose. Then you got the Vale moving north too. A lot is converging here.
In Kings landing you got Oleana and Cersi finally putting their bullshyt aside to focus on the Sparrows. I was actually happy to see that bc their bickering, while entertaining, was getting old. Plus tired of seeing the head Sparrow giving everyone sermons and shyt.
and finally Dany finally showing she can hold shyt down herself. I really need to see her march to Mereen with that Dotraki army and lay down the law. I'm sorry Tyrion, I love ya and see what you're trying to do, but enough of the negotiating, Harpy's, Slave Master, and other shyt. Just wipe them all out and keep it moving.

Overall, I like what the writers are doing by finally converging plot lines and I can see the pace picking up every week. I'm expecting a wild second half of the season after next week.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This whole high sparrow storyline just keeps getting stupid...

Its equally as terrible as the Dorne bytches...

It doesn't make sense why they're scared of this nikka...
What kind of king lets peasants with pitchforks kidnap his queen and mother?:what:

Even the weakest of kings throughout history wouldn't have allowed such disrespect from peasants to stand...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off!

RAMSAY IS A GATDAMN SAVAGE
h6B4qrc.png

Sansa bossing up :lawd: All the women in the episode were bytching out the men :deadmanny:

If this bytch danny dont get going to westeros after this shyt :camby:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
These kids been through it :russ:

Sansa been gangraped and probably has PTSD from dealing with Joffrey and Ramsay
Jon had to kill his mentor, had to kill his girlfriend, a boy he mentored, saw the devil in the flesh with an army of ice demons, was killed by his boys and brought back to life and was unwanted his whole life as a b*stard :russ:
Bran can't walk, stuck in a tree, has to watch memories of everyone he loved who's dead now
Rickon probably can't remember his parents, been on the run, don't know where his brother Bran at, and now stuck with Ramsey
Arya saw her father get his head cut off, killed her first person at 8 years old and now she somewhere learning to be an assassin
Robb got murked out, saw his baby get stabbed up, his wife get stabbed up, his mom get stabbed up, his whole crew get stabbed up :mjcry:

That whole family gonna need counseling when it's all said and done.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
For ONE WEEK ONLY i'm puttin respeck on Daenerys' name:merchant:Why she have to do them like that:merchant:

Osha:mjcry:

raining_david_tennant.gif

Another member of #StarkSet gone. Aint gonna be forgotten though:ufdup:The downfall of Ramsey starts today:blessed:

I'm gonna sing a memorial for her tonight as I fall asleep

We got the Vale brehs:wow:. We strong as fukk:wow:. Rickon comin home:gladbron:

Let me correct you , LittleFinger got the Vale and when the battle starts he gets Sansa the north , who she going to marry? Not sweet Robin but a true and loyal friend who loves her, hers and the coli true father figure, my hero and idol LittleFinger. The true king of the seven kingdoms and first of his name.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, Its looking like Sansa might shake him up a little next week. She's gonna confront him about the Bolton bullshyt and I wonder how hes gonna respond. Also if that scene takes place at the wall, how the fukk is littlefinger getting all over Westeros. Writers clearly were like fukk it when it comes to this.

The Gawd Little Finger takers no Ls :sas1:

Sansa will get finessed like all the other hoes that come across the future King of Westeros :sas2:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
interesting in the preview, looks like a red priestess and she's giving Varys them eyes. Would be interesting if we find out more about his background, potentially him having Dragon blood in him (or Tyrion).

the white walker sensing Bran , kinda like his Dad sensing him also. Someone mentioned he might have some ability to warn others, so that would be interesting.

Sansa confronting little finger -

little finger back on his teleportation shyt, hopping magically between cities. One minute he's in winterfell, next he's in kings landing, then in the vale, then pops up magically in castle black.