Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
And Tywin died taking a shyt.
And Drogo died from a scratch.
And Robert died from a pig.
And the Sword of the Morning got killed by a fukking crannogman.

Unceremonious deaths are a staple of George's writing. In fact, Geroge goes out of his way to break you OUT of the mindset that these "oh so wonderful, legendary warriors should and will go out in a blaze of glory where they get a famous last word and a flower petal falls on top of their wound as they lie dying in their lovers arms."
:mjcry: you right....

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nice!

1. Dayne is GOAT
2. Jamie Lannister (I can't put Oberyn here because I don't know how good he is with an actual sword, but with Viper shyt)
3. Jon Snow- He kills for a living, and not even human shyt.
4. Brianne as she beat both Loras and delapidated Jaime.
5. Ser Bronn (makes it look too easy)

Brianne with Oathkeeper is definitely deadly. Missed her completely :wow:

Robert Baratheon was :wow:

he usurped a 300 year dynasty and lead every battle from the front, only lost 1 battle in the entire war (the one that had Barristan Selmy on the other side :sas2:)

Dude killed Rhaegar (who was a really good warrior, he won a tournament) with 1 hit in the chest, burst his heart :whoo:

Rhaegar was trying to fulfill a prophecy but Baratheon's hammer was like aint no prophecy bih

The called him the Sellsword King

he fell off so hard :mjcry:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

So basically Top 3 to not mentioned at all :mjcry: I am ashamed for not knowing this history on Robert. So I guess the Ali/Frazier of this shyt is basically prime Selmy vs Dayne? :damn: :damn: :damn:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
@CJ

The show did Barristan Selmy so dirty :scust:

no way in hell Sons of harpy would kill him

When Barristan was banished by Joffrey in the kingsguard, he was old af and this is what happened

HE BEAT the best warriors in the capital UNARMED, after honorably recording his own dismissal. And ESCAPES.

:pacspit: D&D
Yeah that's what I started to gather when you guys were chatting and I kept seeing Selmy brought up. Dude sounded like GOD-tier levels of skill.

I need Bran to detract from the Starkset history for a quick sec and give me them Selmy throwback highlights on GOT-TV :birdmanto:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Yea i thought north men was supposed to be honorable and shyt, these nikkas turned to pure savages as soon as the Starks moved out :huhldup:
It's not over. The North is better than this, and Always Remembers. Outside of the show, "Sins of the Father....."

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:dead:

The truth finally comes out about Lyin' Ned. All that honour talk, all that swordsman talk, nothing but ducktales. Stark stans how does it feel to know your entire worldview is built on a duck tale?

You fakkits should be stanning famed Westorosi blues man Howlin' Reed for delaying the removal of Ned's head for 15 years :russ:
Fraudin Dishonorable Ned Stark

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:mjlol:

Tough week for the starkstans. Let's count the Ls:

1. Death of FaggyDog. A pet animal belonging to an inconsequential member of the other Houses wouldn't make their lists, but since you all get very emotional about this type of thing its number on the Stark loss list. Picture Ser Pounce's death even being a topic of discussion among the Lannister bannermen in here. "oh no I hope it's a plot", "I refuse to believe ser pounce is dead, this must be some sort of misdirection", "ser pounce was my favorite character :mjcry:"

2. Confirmation Jon is a Targaryan. It's like the show is trolling you lames. The second he leaves the nightswatch, the very next scene confirms him as a Targaryan. You were all probably so happy for 5 seconds :umad:

3. Lyin' Ned gets exposed. Say what you will about Tywin and Roose, at least they had the basic decency to be honest to their children. Meanwhile Lyin' Ned is spinning ducktales to his kids who love him unconditionally regardless. How insecure was this guy?

4. Rickon gets turned over to Ramsey. This is hard evidence that no one in the North really gives a fukk about your House. The North remembers, there is always a stark in the North blah blah blah. North houses are playing the game like everyone else. You are all basically just poorly dressed Lannisters who aren't very good at holding power. Your bannermen only care about you as long you are strong. The stark delusion that the normal rules of this world don't apply to them has to be shattered by now, right?

:damn:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

1. Death of FaggyDog. A pet animal belonging to an inconsequential member of the other Houses wouldn't make their lists, but since you all get very emotional about this type of thing its number on the Stark loss list. Picture Ser Pounce's death even being a topic of discussion among the Lannister bannermen in here. "oh no I hope it's a plot", "I refuse to believe ser pounce is dead, this must be some sort of misdirection", "ser pounce was my favorite character :mjcry:"

2. Confirmation Jon is a Targaryan. It's like the show is trolling you lames. The second he leaves the nightswatch, the very next scene confirms him as a Targaryan. You were all probably so happy for 5 seconds :umad:

3. Lyin' Ned gets exposed. Say what you will about Tywin and Roose, at least they had the basic decency to be honest to their children. Meanwhile Lyin' Ned is spinning ducktales to his kids who love him unconditionally regardless. How insecure was this guy?

4. Rickon gets turned over to Ramsey. This is hard evidence that no one in the North really gives a fukk about your House. The North remembers, there is always a stark in the North blah blah blah. North houses are playing the game like everyone else. You are all basically just poorly dressed Lannisters who aren't very good at holding power. Your bannermen only care about you as long you are strong. The stark delusion that the normal rules of this world don't apply to them has to be shattered by now, right?
:damn: don't do em like that

MrSinnister

Daps
Randyll tarly and hrartsbsne debut this season, yaw nikkas might wanna :whoa: on those top fighters lists.
Randyll's gonna be an old ass evil old man when Samwell gers home. I only looked at the Tarly cast list, and it screams fukkery inbound. :scust: on the dude talking about Gilly being the shyt, and Pod will sully his dikk on that incest c*nt. He got some of the finest poon King's Landing count offer (:mjcry: RIP Ros) to give him freebies.

Last edited:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix

stop.gif
stop.gif
stop.gif
stop.gif

:sadcam:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State

1160.gif

COT DAMN. This is some prime foot-on-the-neck posting.

MrSinnister

Daps
I'm going to dispel the popular notion, only around these parts for hilarious trolling, that Ned lied to his children. He told the truth, from a certain point of view. You're a father, who wants your kids to grow up with your best principles. It doesn't help anyone to tell them the complete truth when some very little fact doesn't change the overall narrative. You don't want to put cheating, or dishonor in your children's minds as an option, because you know the less patient ones will use what you've said at and inopportune time. I know I did.

All that being said, Ned is a scumbag for other reasons, namely not getting Sansa and Arya out as soon as he was going to go against Cersei just in case, killing Lady for that c*nt, and letting Jon volunteer for the wall, which is 4Life, without telling him of his birth. He's also an arrogant but naive b*stard. However, nothing about what was revealed besmirches his honor.

The rest of the ether on @Food Mane 's post was "you didn't have to do all that" :dead: level. But it's good to give the more deluded members of #Starkset some nut and clit kicks.:smugdraper: Now stay humble, before someone posts another one.