Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
How starkset claiming jon when he was never a stark tho

:patrice:

Ned aint even bless him with the name. Yall aint playing by the rules. Hes about to rep that targset.

Real shyt tho was jon an ramsey on the same squad when they was #snowgang? That had to be the most dominant duo. They were like repeat champs in season 3 & 4

And again @Adam3000 your rankings lackin without the true p4p king

giphy.gif

:wow:

#walkergang we out here. The real good guys of it all

:blessed:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Let's not forget OG Dolorous Edd is the new Lord Commander :whew:

Is he though? He "has the Wall" as deputy until a new Lord Commander is found, but wouldn't there have to be another election for Lord Commander?

Not saying Edd won't win of course... I mean, who else is left? Nobody seems to have been sent to the Wall for fukking ages.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Been missin it cuz the Night shift. I turn it on & see a naked alive Jon Snow :gladbron: holy shyt!!!!

Daps
I don't understand anyone saying Rickon isn't part of an okie doke.

Nevermind that Rickon is a Stark (a family the Umbers have been loyal to for hundred of years) or that he's been living with the Umbers long enough to grow 3ft. Or all that "the North remembers" stuff that's been said over and over for 6 seasons now.

The thing that's got me convinced is Osha. If the Umbers were so pissed at wildlings settling near them that they are willing to forsake the Starks, why is Osha still alive? Why wouldn't they have killed her when they decided to gift Rickon to Ramsay? I'm supposed to believe that the Umbers are on-site with all wildlings, even the ones that just happen to settle by their house and aren't even robbing/pillaging anyone, but somehow Osha got to live at their crib with Rickon for all that time and then they risked her reaction just to hand her over to Ramsay as a meaningless dog treat?

:martin:

Nope. She's there to protect Rickon from Ramsay from within. Guaranteed.
Cosign, tho I'm not sure if it's really an okie doke or just bad writing (them killing Shaggy Dog would need to be explained if this is just a trick). I still maintain it's confusing and the Umber betrayal came out of nowhere.

They say the Umbers want help to get the Wildlings off the land neighboring theirs...OK, what's that got to do with Rickon? Ramsay stated a few episodes ago that he needed the support of just three houses to hold the North and defend against a Lanister army: The Karstarks, M_____(who's name I keep forgetting), and the Umbers. All the Umbers would need to say is: "Help us with the Wildlings, which is the job of the Warden of the North, and we'll help you with the Lanisters and support your claim as Warden". Why would they up and hand over an innocent kid to a known psychopath? What he's done to Theon Greyjoy is common knowledge on the North at this point. Ramsay's been flaying folks all over. They know exactly what he's capable of doing to Rickon. They've been sheltering him for three seasons (not sure how long that is show wise, but I'd guess at least a year since Fat Walder got pregnant and gave birth), and one day they just up and kill his direwolf, shackle him and his wilding friend (great point about them allegedly detesting Wildlings so much yet keeping her alive, inexplicably), and serve him up to be tortured?:wtf:

Plus, since they know the Bolton's are untrustworthy, why not keep the Rickon chip in your back pocket? Use the Bolton's to help you get rid of the Wildlings, then when the time is right overthrow Ramsay and install Rickon who'll be so grateful it'll only help your house's position.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
No one knows who is the missing name on the list. It's likely the Waif. And could also be Sansa :ohhh:. She wished her death while younger, and she was there, up front, when Ned died.:yeshrug:

Being now No One, she doesn't owe herself to any family either. I still halfway count her as #Starkset.
I don't think she ever wished death on her. She loved her but didn't like fukking with her. I want to say at the end of season 2 when she was talking to Ja'Qen she said she had to find her mother & brother then threw Sansa name in there too. I'm leaning torward the Waif.
How starkset claiming jon when he was never a stark tho

:patrice:

Ned aint even bless him with the name. Yall aint playing by the rules. Hes about to rep that targset.

Real shyt tho was jon an ramsey on the same squad when they was #snowgang? That had to be the most dominant duo. They were like repeat champs in season 3 & 4

And again @Adam3000 your rankings lackin without the true p4p king

giphy.gif

:wow:

#walkergang we out here. The real good guys of it all

:blessed:
Only the king can do that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was hoping Jon Sno wouldnt leave his post at Castle Black because he had power there but i understand with Castle Black rules he cannot do what he needs to do with the Wildlings. It's almost like Allister helped him by killing him since he's relieved of his duties once he dies.
At least he knows the Wildlings will follow him anywhere. :manny: DOubt they'll want to fight to help him regain his family's Winterfel, tho. They said no to Stannis because they didnt want to get involved in affairs south of the wall.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Hmm, what happens in tommen dies? Who becomes king?

I'm just trying to think along hereditary lines (surely the next King will actually be enthroned by a battle?) but if Tommen died tomorrow there are really no other Baratheons available. It would've moved to Stannis' line, but he's dead and so's Shireen and there's no more official Baratheons out there (Gendry still gotta raise his head at some point)... Cersei got no more kids... basically the Lannnister/Baratheon claim is over.

Unless Gendry's identity outs, it's fukking civil war.

Again.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
There's already a Queen, she's still alive.
:what:

You remember that Cersei wasn't Queen anymore once Robert died, right? You don't get to hold a throne that way, certainly not as a female. Cersei had to go through all those shenanigans to get recognised as "Queen Mother" (same title that Britain's George VI's wife got when he died and her daughter became Elizabeth II)

Margery is only Queen through marriage to Tommen... when he dies, the best she can hope for is to be treated as a Dowager Queen - no real power, just a title and some servants. :martin:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax